Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AM
Forum: Mazda July 8th 06, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By AM
Mark I Miata Wiper Problem

Thanks for your advice.

Just to let anyone with this problem know - the garage said there was a
connection/contact issue with the wires. These are the wires that run in
the door-side of both...
Forum: Mazda July 7th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By AM
Mx5 Miata=$37,028 Yeeehaaaa! USA will always be cheap Vs. Asia/Europe!

I hear you. I remind myself everyday that for the price of a Murcielago in
Asia, one could buy an designer villa in Sicily, with a Quattroporte,
Murcielago-Roadster and a well-kept 355 Spyder and...
Forum: Mazda July 2nd 06, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By AM
Mark I Miata Wiper Problem

Hi,

I own a 'V-Spec' 93 Miata, and the wiper will not operate. I noticed this
when it started to rain heavily and at first, the blades worked
sporadically. Now however, they don't move at all....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3