Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bodhran
Forum: VW air cooled August 6th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Bodhran
changing airbag slip ring

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 12:41:01 -0400, Jan >
wrote:

>You are in the wrong group. Please pay attention to what is discussed in
>the forum before posting (goes with all online...
Forum: VW air cooled August 6th 06, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Bodhran
changing airbag slip ring

my airbag light is on all the time the ignition is on.
Took it to vw and they said the fault was the slip ring in the driver
side airbag. they want £90 for the part and £97 to fit it
I've read on...
Forum: VW air cooled August 6th 06, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Bodhran
passat electric windows

passat salloon 2.0 auto M reg

the front left passenger window won't go down.
If I take the inner panel off the door and press the window switch I
can hear a small click, I've tried using one of the...
Forum: VW water cooled August 6th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Bodhran
changing an airbag slip ring

my airbag light is on all the time the ignition is on.
Took it to vw and they said the fault was the slip ring in the driver
side airbag. they want £90 for the part and £97 to fit it
I've read on...
Forum: VW water cooled August 6th 06, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Bodhran
Passat electric window problem