Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wojciech Milc / The Power Of Dreams
Forum: Cichlids April 13th 07, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 9
Does Cichlid breed mixed species?

Jimmy wrote:

I have just started my first and new tank ... just bought a couple of
small ones of different species, plus another 3 of the same kind (true
African Zebra Cichlid). They're only...
Forum: Cichlids April 13th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 9
Does Cichlid breed mixed species?

swarvegorilla wrote:
"Wojciech Milc / The Power Of Dreams" wrote in
message ...
swarvegorilla wrote:
"Jimmy"...
Forum: Cichlids April 11th 07, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 9
Does Cichlid breed mixed species?

swarvegorilla wrote:
"Jimmy" wrote in message
Hi all,

If there are different kind/species of...
Forum: Cichlids March 23rd 07, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 7
Help me select my Pseudotropheus elongatus mpanga

tran_boraras wrote:
On 22 mar, 12:48, "Wojciech Milc / The Power Of Dreams"
wrote:
So I advise against it. But if you go for it, remember it
is mildly agressive...
Forum: Cichlids March 22nd 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 7
Help me select my Pseudotropheus elongatus mpanga

tran_boraras wrote:
I'm would like to keep some of those, a seller can sell me some young
specimens 4-6cm long. I don't want to keep more than 4 of these. What
would be the right gender...
Forum: Cichlids February 28th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

swarvegorilla wrote:

Hey dilbert rocks
but seriously the jellys are exploding and eating all the little fish
which means less big fish to eat the cephs
as the oceans warm our new masters...
Forum: Cichlids February 28th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

swarvegorilla wrote:
the future belongs to the cephs and jellys
Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!

No. The future belongs to people capable of
using computers. They will rule the world. And
they will be...
Forum: Cichlids February 27th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

swarvegorilla wrote:

I fail to see the problem.

It's just a matter of self-chosen principles. We chose
some principles and then we try to hold on to them
as close as it is possible, considering...
Forum: Cichlids February 27th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

Marco Schwarz wrote:
@ U2:
[...tunnel visions...]

Stop this battle or _I_ will decide who's right or
wrong..! ;-)

DO IT! DO IT! :-)

And the OP only asked a simple question..
Forum: Cichlids February 27th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

swarvegorilla wrote:
unfortunately I continue to disagree
not about your love of da malawi cichs but just your one way mentality
so don't take this as a flame on you but rather a nit pick on...
Forum: Cichlids February 27th 07, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

swarvegorilla wrote:

1) most mums never learn to eat enough to not lose condition, at most
they
get little bits and pieces. Usually they get none.

Are we really talking about Malawi Mbuna?...
Forum: Cichlids February 26th 07, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

Użytkownik wrote:
On Feb 23, 12:03 am, "Wojciech Milc / The Power Of Dreams"
wrote:
Użytkownik wrote:
We have a juvinille malawi cichlid born in our tank...
Forum: Cichlids February 23rd 07, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Replies: 20
behavioral question...

Użytkownik wrote:
We have a juvinille malawi cichlid born in our tank (species unknown)
exhibiting some strange behavior.

How long (cm) is the fish? How old?

-- !
milc