Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan E. Seelbach
Forum: Ford Explorer February 14th 11, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
1998 Ford Explorer XLT rear tailgate window

"alski81" > wrote in message

> does any one know the measurement for a 98'' Ford explorer XLT rear
> tailgate...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 31st 10, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
Temperature control problem

Folks,

After some Google research, I'm about 90% sure my problem is the actuator
motor. I know how to prove or disprove this, before I spend any bucks on
parts.

Happy Halloween!

Al,...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 31st 10, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
Temperature control problem

Folks,

I own a 2005 Explorer XLT. It is a V-8, FWD, with 40K miles.

The problem I have is: when the temperature control knob is in the full
cold position, everything is fine. But as I turn the...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 14th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
Cabin air filter

"Alan E. Seelbach" > wrote in message
>I have a 2005 Ford Explorer, XLT, V-8, the question of cabin air filters
>came up the other...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 13th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
Cabin air filter

I have a 2005 Ford Explorer, XLT, V-8, the question of cabin air filters
came up the other day...and I have never changed one in my life!? Do I even
have one?, and if so, where the heck is it? A...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 24th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
power windows

I am certainly not an expert on this subject...but it sounds like the
regulator is shot. My friend just had a similar experience and I didn't
even know that the lifting and closing mechanism was...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 8th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
Battery indicator question

"fordtech via CarKB.com" <u23835@uwe> wrote in message
> that indictor is for before the car is sold. There is a 3 page TSB
> (technical
> service bullitin) all about it....
Forum: Ford Explorer July 8th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan E. Seelbach
Battery indicator question

Vehicle: 2005 Explorer, XLT, V-8, 9,000 miles.

Ever since I bought this vehicle about a year ago the battery indicator (in
the battery) has been giving me the craps. In the beginning it varied...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8