Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RB
Forum: General October 19th 06, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By RB
where find inexpensive fiberglass/plastic truck tool boxes?

Anyone know of a company making inexpensive fiberglass or plastic truck tool
boxes that will fit an S-10? A few years ago, seems like all the auto
chain stores had these things. Now, all they...
Forum: Technology October 3rd 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By RB
what kind of tools will I need?

I need to replace the passenger side manual mirror on my '97 S-10 pickup.
Looks like I'm going to have to take the door panel off to do that.

What kind of tools will I need for this job?
Forum: Technology October 3rd 06, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By RB
cooling system woes with S-10

Got a '97 Chevy S-10 pickemup that is losing coolant from the cooling system
frequently. Had a water pump go out a couple years ago, so doubt it's
that. Besides which the temp just went on over...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By RB
left side door on '97 S-10 doesn't fully latch

The driver side door on my '97 S-10 pickup has suddenly gotten cranky about
latching when I close it. It will fully latch if I slam it, but won't
fully latch otherwise. Nothing visibly wrong. ...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4