Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: iws
Forum: Audi May 20th 11, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By iws
Coolant temperature gauge wonkiness

On 5/19/2011 8:31 PM, Paul Dhuse wrote:
> Fellow Audi-ophiles,
>
> I'm driving a US spec 1998 Audi A4 V6 Quattro, and just today my
> coolant temperature gauge starting falling to C once it had...
Forum: Audi May 7th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 10
Posted By iws
Do New Brake Pads Require a New Rotor

"eBob.com" > wrote in message
| Thanks iws, and to the several other guys who have responded.
|
| Why do you say...
Forum: Audi May 7th 09, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"eBob.com" > wrote in message
|I new new pads for a front brake. Is it necessary, or at least a real good
Forum: Audi February 9th 09, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By iws
I would like to buy a used Audi - what next?

"Ronny" > wrote in message

| "iws" > wrote in message
| > "Kari Walters"...
Forum: Audi February 5th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"Kari Walters" > wrote in message
| Hello all,
|
| I have been looking for a used Audi now for about nine months - something
in...
Forum: Audi November 24th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By iws
Replacement Front Brake Rotors '98 A4 US spec

"Paul Dhuse" > wrote in message
| Hi all,
|
| I need to replace my front brake rotors and pads (US spec 1998 A4 V6
| Quattro) and...
Forum: Audi October 21st 08, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By iws
2006 Audi A6 3.2 Avant Quattro

"mgb" > wrote in message
| Hello Everyone,
|
| I'm considering buying a 2006 A6 (3.1L V6 SFI) Avant Quattro. The one I'm
Forum: Audi July 31st 08, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By iws
A6 REAR PADS & DISCS REPLACEMENT

"tpow" > wrote in message

> "sjfedex" > wrote in message
Forum: Audi July 6th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By iws
Coolant Issue - '98 A4 with 30V 2.8 V6

My '98 A4 quattro (102,000 miles) recently developed a minor coolant leak as
evidenced by the coolant light illuminating every couple of weeks or so
following coolant top-off. Took it to my...
Forum: Audi July 3rd 08, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By iws
Timing Belt on 2003 A6 3.0L V6

"Mark" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:00:47 +0100, "Dave" > wrote:
>
>>> Is there a time-span for...
Forum: Audi June 24th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 8
Posted By iws
Ignition coils fail right after 80K service - can this be a coincidence?

"Harry" > wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I am pretty fed up with my Audi experience - just the other...
Forum: Audi June 6th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By iws
2001 A4 2.8Q Bottom Engine shield.

"Len" > wrote in message

> I keep having problem with the Engine Shield since with oil changes -
> mechanic "forgot" top...
Forum: Audi May 5th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 10
Posted By iws
Starting Woes

"Kevin McMurtrie" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Steve...
Forum: Audi October 28th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 13
Posted By iws
Warning about Audi Steven Creek Service Dept in San Jose, CA

> wrote in message
> Audi Steven Creek Service Department puts _its profit_ over many
> things including its integrity...
Forum: Audi August 31st 07, 02:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By iws
Oil and Leaks

". . . /\/\ i k e" > wrote in message
> Can someone tell me what oil might have been factory delivered with my '99
> A6, and what the...
Forum: Audi July 23rd 07, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By iws
2002 A4 1.8T Coolant Level Low

> wrote in message
> Hello everyone. It's me again, with yet another problem with my least
> favorite car of all...
Forum: Audi July 22nd 07, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 13
Posted By iws
2002 A4 clunking noise

> wrote in message
> one other quick question: do the control arms eventually wear out on
> all four wheels, or...
Forum: Audi July 13th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By iws
High mileage A4s

"Nay-Sayer" > wrote in message
> On Jul 12, 3:41 pm, "iws" > wrote:
>> "Nay-Sayer"...
Forum: Audi July 12th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By iws
High mileage A4s

"Nay-Sayer" > wrote in message
> Thinking about buying a high mileage A4 Quattro, '96 - '98 vintage,
> and was...
Forum: Audi July 11th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 14
Posted By iws
Fix for high oil consumption - New Spark plug, new valve stem on number 5 and seal

"Mick x" > wrote in message
>I am very challenged - although I do try google to resolve my ignorance -
> when it comes to cars and...
Forum: Audi June 30th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 9
Posted By iws
Clogged Radiator

"aaron" > wrote in message
> Hi Everyone. I have a clogged radiator in my 1997 A4 2.8Q. There are
> some cold spots...
Forum: Audi June 19th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By iws
Audi A4 SE (2003) Heavy Steering

> wrote in message
>I recently bought a second-hand Audi A4 SE (2003). The steering was
> fine at first, but now...
Forum: Audi June 10th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By iws
should I buy this 2004 TT?

"KLS" > wrote in message
> I'm looking at this car (haven't test driven it yet, don't want to get
> sucked into that vortex if...
Forum: Audi May 9th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 26
Posted By iws
oil consumption in new 2007 A4 2.0T Quatro

"Roscoe P Pendoscoe" > wrote in message
>I say 1 quart in 1500 miles in new machine is a bit much.
> Dealer says...
Forum: Audi February 27th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 20
Posted By iws
Hoe reliable are Audi's?

"Ed Pirrero" > wrote in message