Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 1.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vince garcia
Forum: Ford Mustang July 22nd 08, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By vince garcia
Selling on e-Bay

Esteban wrote:

> I have a really nice '05 Mustang GT conv. I would like to sell outright.
> I would appreacate any and all input about selling the car on e-Bay.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

As Windsor...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 16th 08, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By vince garcia
Barrett-Jackson coverage

Hmm. I appreciate the coverage from Tuesday on--but only a few hours at
night until the weekend hits???

I'd prefer wall-to-wall coverage of the whole thing. I mean, are we
really getting more for...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 12th 07, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By vince garcia
Need car moved from California to Michigan

Dan S wrote:

> I'm going to restore a 63 Galaxie for a customer. There is a great parts car
> (roller) he needs in Wilmington California. I live in Michigan near Pontiac.
> We are looking for the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 6th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
really weird 302 problem...

elaich wrote:

> Spike > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:49:06 -0700, Kruse > wrote:
> >
> >>On Jul...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 5th 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By vince garcia
Carburetor linkage

goodnigh wrote:

> "Jim Warman" > wrote in message
> > OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH....
> >
> > Using anything that will allow dust to adhere...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 5th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
really weird 302 problem...

Eric wrote:

> Was the internals of the motor painted when it was rebuilt? I had one once
> that the paint put on to seal the casting finish in the lifter gallery
> pealed off. It came off as small...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 21st 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
really weird 302 problem...

Kruse wrote:

> On Jul 19, 5:22 pm, vince garcia > wrote:
> >
> > shoot! Looks like I gotta get to work, then, and replace everything,
> > making sure I use a non-coated...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By vince garcia
License plate

goodnigh wrote:

> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
> > goodnigh wrote:
> >>
> >> Got some plate covers for my '71 so people would...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
really weird 302 problem...

Gene Wagenbreth wrote:

> It was rebuilt 5000 miles ago ? Were the timing chain and gears inspected
> or replaced ?

So far as I know--replaced. I had the thing rebuilt by a local shop
(motor had...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
really weird 302 problem...

Scott Van Nest wrote:

> timing chain sprockets had plastic on them. I found the same in a rebuild
> of my '71 302.
>
> Scott
> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
photo

Here is a photo of the two pieces. Although found in different holes of
the oil filter, they appear to fit together. You will note a sort of
ridge running along the top of the...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By vince garcia
really weird 302 problem...

If anyone can help with THIS one...

Did an oil change today on my '68, with 5000 on a rebuilt engine. In the
fram black top oil filter were found two small pieces of yellowish
plastic, about 1/4"...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By vince garcia
License plate

goodnigh wrote:

> Got some plate covers for my '71 so people would quit
> asking "nice car, what is it?" so we can get down to
> some serious talk.

People in your area are so lame they don't know...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 12th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By vince garcia
HELP: 1966 MUSTANG with a 1993 MUSTANG 302 Set-up

Spike wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:16:24 -0500, "Dear Leader"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Spike" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang June 18th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By vince garcia
Battery cables

Big Al wrote:

> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
> > goodnigh wrote:
> > >
> > > Just purchase a set of battery cables designed
Forum: Ford Mustang June 17th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By vince garcia
Battery cables

goodnigh wrote:

> Just purchase a set of battery cables designed
> for my '71 Grande. The new cables have only one
> ground wire going from the battery to the engine block.
> The old ground cable...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 13th 07, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By vince garcia
master cylinder question

Mark C. wrote:

> I'm working on a 67 with a granda front disk brake conversion. In the past I
> used a bronco master with a 1" bore for a firmer pedal. I don't remember the
> years you could use....
Forum: Ford Mustang May 27th 07, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By vince garcia
R134A With Leak Sealer

nospam wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> My wife's car has a slow A/C leak. We've had it at the dealer 3 times over
> the past 5 years and they keep telling us that it's fixed, yet every spring
> I have to...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 21st 07, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By vince garcia
69 & 70 Rimblow Steering Wheel

wrote:

> Is there a difference between the core units of 69 & 70 Rimblow
> Steering Wheel? I've managed to get hold of a 69 Rimblow and would
> like to replace the 69 pad...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 6th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By vince garcia
Can a very obese person drive a Ford Mustang???

Lucas J. Riesau wrote:

> I'm currently weighing 423 pounds. Can I still drive
> a Ford Mustang or do you recommend something else?

I'm 250 and I feel cramped in most small cars.

Do the math at...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 23rd 07, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By vince garcia
-OT- 1965 Mustang won't start

nospam wrote:

> Please forgive my ignorance, but what does UO mean?

Online computer game--"ultima online"
Forum: Ford Mustang April 20th 07, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By vince garcia
-OT- 1965 Mustang won't start

WindsorFox wrote:

> vince garcia wrote:
> > WindsorFox wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang April 19th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By vince garcia
-OT- 1965 Mustang won't start

WindsorFox wrote:

> vince garcia wrote:
> > adamfryor wrote:
> >> Just installed a new Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and Edelbrock 500
> >> cfm carb with electronic choke and can't get it started...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 18th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By vince garcia
1965 Mustang won't start

adamfryor wrote:

> Just installed a new Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and Edelbrock 500
> cfm carb with electronic choke and can't get it started for the life
> of me! When I put the distributor...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 22nd 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By vince garcia
Where can I get a scan / pdf of a 1967 Mustang owner's manual?

Mark B wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just got a '67 Mustang convertible and I'm looking for a scan or pdf
> of the owner's manual online. I'm not looking for original or
> authentic level. I just want...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40