Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard of C
Forum: Antique cars September 28th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

Thanks R Banks for the helpful information as well. Don't know why the
< shows up. Must be something else I am doing wrong. I have been going
to a chat site on classiccar.com for many years. All...
Forum: Antique cars September 28th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

> Thanks again Joe for the info. Search engine verses site..now I get it. I am slowly learning. I have a complete collection of Popular Science magazines going back to 1924 so I have read a lot of...
Forum: Antique cars September 27th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

Heather & Joe Way wrote:
> On 27 Sep 2006 07:34:50 -0700, "Richard of C" >
> wrote:
>

> >I am learning more about how the Google site works with this
> >discussion. Very...
Forum: Antique cars September 27th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

Okay here is a question if I have some photos of old cars and want to
put them on the Google Image site how do I do that? Richard
Forum: Antique cars September 27th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

I am learning more about how the Google site works with this
discussion. Very interesting. Still I think it would be good to take it
to another level with some editing ability. Google is after all a...
Forum: Antique cars September 27th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

Robin Banks wrote:
> On 26 Sep 2006 06:05:20 -0700, "Richard of C" > wrote:
>
> > I am still getting used to using this site.
>
> This isn't a "site", it's a newsgroup. You're...
Forum: Antique cars September 26th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard of C
Looking for ID help on 1940 grill

Did you get an answer on the grill? Send me a photo at
I may be able o id it for you. Richard of C
Forum: Antique cars September 26th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

I am still getting used to using this site. I have looked up various
cars on the image site and have found errors on nearly everypage. I
have tried to contact Google about this but have got no reply....
Forum: Antique cars September 26th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

wrote:
> I just skimmed through 400 photos after typing in my favorite marque.
> Didn't spot any errors, but I was going quickly.
> Just another 99 evenings and I'll be...
Forum: Antique cars September 25th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 15
Posted By Richard of C
Photos

I have been on the Google Image site many times looking at car images.
I feel that the site would be improved to a great degree by having the
pages edited so that incorrectly labeled images can be...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10