Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christoph Bollig
Forum: Audi October 4th 06, 09:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Audi100 '89: Timing belt and water pump replacement

Hi again,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I am actually not intending to do this myself. I have recently moved
to Pretoria (South Africa) and looked around for garages. I found a
guy who works from...
Forum: Audi October 4th 06, 09:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Audi100, '89: Clutch slave cylinder replace or new seals?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your advice. I can see the slave cylinder from the top, I
guess the open space above the clutch is where the turbo sits in the
turbo models. I will look whether I can see the pin...
Forum: Audi October 3rd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Audi100 '89: Timing belt and water pump replacement

Hi again,

I found the following description on the SJM pages:

http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/eng.html#tim

However, he notes that this is for the following engines:

"10V Turbo MC...
Forum: Audi October 3rd 06, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Audi100, '89: Clutch slave cylinder replace or new seals?

Hi everyone,

On my 1989 Audi 100, the clutch slave cylinder is leaking
occasionally. I had the problem twice now, where I had to check the
brake fluid level regularly for a few days and re-fill from...
Forum: Audi August 23rd 06, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Audi part numbers sources?

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:54:40 +0100, Peter Bell >
wrote:

> In message >
> Christoph Bollig > wrote:

Forum: Audi August 23rd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Audi part numbers sources?

Hi everyone,

It's becoming more and more difficult to get part numbers from the
local audi dealers (and they often don't really know what they are
doing either). Are there any sources for part...
Forum: Audi August 23rd 06, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Christoph Bollig
1990 Audi 200 Odometer not working

Hi,

Seems to be a very common problem. There is a little gear wheel in
their, which is placed between a small stepper motor and the odo
wheels themselves. It feels quite rubbery, don't know whether...
Forum: Audi August 18th 06, 09:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Christoph Bollig
thermostat switch 3 connections

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:11:37 +0200, "Ad" > wrote:

> I had to renew the thermostatswitch in the radiator of my Porsche 928 1978.
> It used to be a switch with 2 connections. The...
Forum: Audi August 10th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Christoph Bollig
Brake fluid flush procedure (Audi 100, 1989)

Hi everyone,

I've got my Audi 100, 1989 model since ~4 years now and never bothered
about the brake fluid. There is a very good chance that the previous
owner never bothered either. I did consider...
Forum: Audi August 10th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Christoph Bollig
1984 Audi 4000S Quattro brake bleeding

Hi,

I just found the following message on google while looking for hints
on brake fluid bleeding. It's two months old now, but it still cought
my attention (copied from google, my reply is...
Forum: Technology August 10th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi,rec.autos.tech