Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ecarecar
Forum: Honda April 18th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By ecarecar
Plot of Engine Speed vs. Fuel Consumption

wrote:

>On Apr 12, 4:49 pm, ecarecar > wrote:
>

>>I am looking for a plot of engine speed vs. fuel consumption. Is one
>>available anywhere? I am not at all...
Forum: Honda April 18th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Gordon McGrew wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:46:40 -0400, ecarecar >
>wrote:

Forum: Honda April 16th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Gordon McGrew wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 04:06:26 -0700 (PDT), ACAR
> wrote:

Forum: Honda April 16th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"www.greencarcongress.com/2006/05/fuel_consumptio.html"

wrote:

Forum: Honda April 16th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

ACAR wrote:

>On Apr 12, 4:49 pm, ecarecar > wrote:
>

>>I am looking for a plot of engine speed vs. fuel consumption. Is one
>>available anywhere? I am not at all picky about...
Forum: Honda April 15th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By ecarecar
Plot of Engine Speed vs. Fuel Consumption

Is there something not-too-expensive I could plug in to get the data for
myself?

ecarecar wrote:

> I am looking for a plot of engine speed vs. fuel consumption. Is one
> available anywhere? I...
Forum: Honda April 13th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By ecarecar
Plot of Engine Speed vs. Fuel Consumption

I have seen that graph. From where did the data come?

delbert brecht wrote:

>ecarecar4/12/08
>

>>I am looking for a plot of engine...
Forum: Honda April 12th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By ecarecar
Plot of Engine Speed vs. Fuel Consumption

I am looking for a plot of engine speed vs. fuel consumption. Is one
available anywhere? I am not at all picky about what specific engine.
Forum: Driving March 9th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,alt.energy.renewable
Replies: 33
Posted By ecarecar
Business Week: Air-Powered Green Car in U.S. in 2010

Eeyore wrote:

>EconomicDemocracy Coop wrote:
>

>>We've written before about the promising potential of compressed air
>>as the next energy storage medium for road cars, and it seems...
Forum: Honda February 13th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 347
Posted By ecarecar
Consider buying American!

still just me wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:10:53 -0800 (PST), PCman
> wrote:
>

>>I read that a Chrysler CEO physically covered his ears when a chief
>>engineer...
Forum: Honda January 5th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By ecarecar
Current equivalent to CRX HF or Civic VX

wrote:

>I guess it's the closest they have. The CRX HF and Civic VX got
>something like 50 mpg highway / 40 city, and the Fit gets something
>like 38 mpg highway / 33 city. ...
Forum: Honda November 4th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By ecarecar
Civic Hybrid - problem during the second tank of gaz

How were you able to discover that he was seeking comfort?
I thought he was seeking information. You are so smart.

TomP wrote:

>What comfort will you derive from knowing if there are others with...
Forum: Chrysler August 8th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By ecarecar
1984 Plymouth Air Cleaner Box

I need with wire clips that hold the top on the air cleaner
box for a 1984 Plymouth Reliant - a lot of models will work.

I can't find anything. I can't even find some suitable wire
to make my...
Forum: Honda June 17th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By ecarecar
Negotiating for a Honda Fit

Maybe it's just me. Maybe for everybody else it would be different.

For me, they would act like they don't know what I'm talking about. Then,
I would go to the next dealer, and they would act like...
Forum: Honda June 16th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By ecarecar
Negotiating for a Honda Fit

How do you find out who the "fleet manager" is?

How do you get to him?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

>In article >,
> "Earle Horton"...
Forum: Honda May 16th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By ecarecar
No early first oil change

:

>>I've got a new Accord and my custom when buying a new car has always
>>been to...
Forum: Honda April 29th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 31
Posted By ecarecar
Don't want a Civic b/c it's too ugly

Get a little maturity. Beauty is only sheet metal deep.

erdos wrote:

>I like my '92 model Civic EX but it's way to old (166k miles). I just
>replaced the distributor and have a feeling other...
Forum: Honda March 13th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By ecarecar
SRS light

Bruce. wrote:

>The SRS light just came on in my 2002 Accord V6 while I was driving. Is it
>dealer time, or might it go off by itself?

Hahahahaha.

It's money time.
Forum: Honda February 16th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ecarecar
Civic Window Only Partially Closes

Lots of good stuff at
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/civic/index.html

Thanks.

motsco_ wrote:

> ecarecar wrote:
>
>> With a mire 5 degrees out, my 98 Civic drive-side window started
Forum: Honda February 15th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ecarecar
Civic Window Only Partially Closes

With a mire 5 degrees out, my 98 Civic drive-side window started binding
about
half way up. With coaxing and force I got it 75% up and got home.

When I got home I happened to notice the problem...
Forum: Honda October 16th 06, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By ecarecar
96 Civic diagnosed with bad rod--then changed to bad clutch??

Can you be a little more specific about the noise?
Does it make the noise in more than one gear?
Can you locate from where the noise is coming?
How long does the noise last?
Does it occur at "lower...
Forum: Honda September 16th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 61
Posted By ecarecar
Who Needs a Hybrid???

With my 98 HX I regularly get 55 mpg, but the hybrid is not bunk
particularly not the
enigne which runs on the much more efficient Atkinson cycle.

jim beam wrote:

> Earle Horton wrote:
>
>> My...
Forum: Honda August 13th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By ecarecar
Fit hybrid ?

High Tech Misfit wrote:

>Skippy wrote:
>

>>My Jazz/Fit (1.4DSI Sport) 50MPG right now.

Forum: Honda August 13th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By ecarecar
Fit hybrid ?

Bucky wrote:

>anyone wrote:
>

>>When might there be a Fit hybrid, I'm starting to druel ...
>>

>You can stop your drooling. Even though there's plenty of rumors about
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24