Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gospel
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 06:16 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 265
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

Jon Nadelberg wrote:
> Gospel wrote:
> >
> > So yammer on. It's never made the slightest bit of difference, because
> > as Truman said, "The business of America is business".
> >

> That was...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

> Well, they can predict that if they're our friends, they will be treated like
> friends. In that, they can fully predict our actions.
>
> Dave Head

That's true. Power creates interesting...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

> Or are rednecks and other conservative pro-GOP folk
> exempt?
>
> Richard.

You make stupid arguments. Don't talk anymore.
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv
Replies: 265
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

> The USA might like to see itself as a new world emperor but we Brits divested
> ourselves of our empire 50 yrs ago and going back down that route is a big
> no-no.

If it wasn't for England,...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

Dave Head wrote:

> >Since I am ageless, I also remember when they said it about Rome.
>
> They were right about Rome... <G>

Yup. And Rome lasted 2,000 years.

Let's sit back and enjoy a nice cold...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

> America is the country bent on world conquest. They made no bones
> about it.

I remember when everyone said it was the Japanese Then it was the
Chinese. Then it was the Soviet Union. Now it's...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 12:27 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 265
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

> Even in peacetime, the Pentagon eats up 15% of the US oil consumption.

I'd say that's the deal of the day. LOL. For a palty 15%, we get to
be the world's most powerful Nuclear Super Power.
Forum: Driving July 16th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 265
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

> Does the fact that your gasoline prices have increased dramatically over
> recent months due in a large part to 'fears' about the continuity of oil
> supplies, not give you some kind of inkling...
Forum: Driving July 16th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 265
Posted By Gospel
World War Three has started

start filling your cupboards wrote:

> Now when Syria, Iran, and North Korea join in the action
> it's going to be a very interesting autumn. Start hoarding food,
> water, gasoline/petrol, and...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9