Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carol
Forum: Mazda October 26th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Carol
Miata road trip to gulf coast

Or you could consider going left to Florida (white powder beaches) or
turning right and going to South Padre Island in Texas (white powder
beaches). Have a great trip!

"George Jetson"...
Forum: Mazda September 22nd 06, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 45
Posted By Carol
God d*mned SUVs

Ha!! You're right Pat... since he knows all maybe he can tell me where that
gold hoop earring I lost in my very own living room is. I mean - THAT is a
big problem in my life! :)

"pws"...
Forum: Mazda September 22nd 06, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 45
Posted By Carol
God d*mned SUVs

"tooloud" > wrote in message
> Carol wrote:
>> Can't tell you how many times I've gone out into a parking lot and
>> haven't been able...
Forum: Mazda September 20th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 45
Posted By Carol
God d*mned SUVs

Can't tell you how many times I've gone out into a parking lot and haven't
been able to find my car...walking around...looking...I know I parked right
by here!...oh there it is...hidden between a...
Forum: Mazda August 26th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By Carol
Rollbars

Ha Pat I couldn't agree with you more! I go back and forth on putting a
rollbar in my 2004. Can't decide which way to go.

"pws" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda August 26th 06, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By Carol
Rollbars

I attest to side impacts being bad! I was hit on the driver's side and the
"moderate traumatic brain injury" was caused by the side to side whiplash -
when my head bounced back toward the door it...
Forum: Mazda July 16th 06, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Carol
I Finally Bought One!

Congrats! Nothing like the feeling of driving off in your first Miata. Whee!
indeed.

"Carbon" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7