Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vance Ruka
Forum: BMW August 31st 06, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Vance Ruka
2002-2004 3-Series Owners; Need some Advice

A navigation system of some sort would be ideal for someone in your line of
work. I don't know this for an absolute fact but I'm inclined to think the
BMW nav system is more complicated than your...
Forum: BMW August 30th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Vance Ruka
2002-2004 3-Series Owners; Need some Advice

Our first BMW was a 2001 325 convertible with the premium and sport
packages. We loved the car but had some regrets about passing on the
navigation system so when the lease was up in 2004 we got a...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2