Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 2.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KWS
Forum: Mazda August 8th 08, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By KWS
Quick answer needed if poss

Carol wrote:
> I really think that buyers remorse is a big reason. My second Miata I bought
> with about 1,000 miles on it - the original owner had a bad back and finally
> had to admit he couldn't...
Forum: Mazda July 30th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By KWS
Clutch + flywheel

Jim wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:10:40 -0600, in rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata,
> "Russell D. Miller" > wrote:
>
>> As an aside to this thread (not meaning to hijack...
Forum: Mazda May 23rd 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
replacement top for 91

Christoper Muto wrote:
> "KWS" > wrote in message
>> Christoper Muto wrote:
>>
>>> ps. I have seen that some of the one...
Forum: Mazda May 22nd 08, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
replacement top for 91

Christoper Muto wrote:

> ps. I have seen that some of the one piece glass windowed tops do not
sit as
> low as the stock top when opened. This means that with those models
you can
> not use...
Forum: Mazda January 13th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By KWS
Where are you and your Miata?

Fremont, CA
1990 White "B"
Original everything
195K miles - goal is 200K on original clutch!!

Ken
Forum: Chrysler December 15th 07, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
Code 1698

maxpower wrote:
> "KWS" > wrote in message
>> maxpower wrote:
>>> "Bill Putney" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler December 14th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
Code 1698

maxpower wrote:
> "Bill Putney" > wrote in message
>> KWS wrote:
>>
>>> ...I only have a
>>> Chilton/Haynes type manual which shows some...
Forum: Chrysler December 13th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
Code 1698

Bill Putney wrote:
> KWS wrote:
>
>> ...I only have a Chilton/Haynes type manual which shows some
>> "typical" wiring diagrams...
>
> Let me ask you: Would a "typical" highway map, say, one...
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
Code 1698

Daniel Who Wants to Know wrote:
> "KWS" > wrote in message
>> Daniel Who Wants to Know wrote:
>>> "KWS"...
Forum: Chrysler December 10th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
Code 1698

Daniel Who Wants to Know wrote:
> "KWS" > wrote in message
>> Our '96 T&C (184K miles) has been intermittently showing...
Forum: Chrysler December 9th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
Code 1698

Our '96 T&C (184K miles) has been intermittently showing this code,
mostly in the mornings when it is cold. Driving it for a short time
causes the problem to "resolve" itself.

The transmission...
Forum: Chrysler December 8th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By KWS
Dashboard Lights - Hesitation

My wife has experienced several instances of the 96 T&C showing "all
dashboard lights" illuminated and the car running poorly. Each time this
has happened, the problem cleared itself up in a couple...
Forum: Mazda August 18th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By KWS
What decent computer scanner to buy?

wrote:
> My Mazda dealer wants something like 4130 to just hook
> up the OBDEC scanner to see why my check engine light
> is on!!
>
> I've decided I can BUY a scanner just as cheap
Forum: Chrysler March 12th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
1996 T&C code 0135

maxpower wrote:
> "KWS" > wrote in message
>> maxpo
>>> Ken, you say it is on again. Did you do anything to fix it the...
Forum: Chrysler March 11th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
1996 T&C code 0135

maxpo

> Ken, you say it is on again. Did you do anything to fix it the last time? If
> this is the original 02 sensor you may as well replace it while doing the
> test.
> Glenn

I replaced...
Forum: Chrysler March 11th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
1996 T&C code 0135

maxpower wrote:
> "Ed M" > wrote in message
>> O2 sensor heater circuit malfunction (bank1 sensor 1) Left O2 #1 heater
>>

>> "KWS"...
Forum: Chrysler March 10th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
1996 T&C code 0135

maxpower wrote:
> "Ed M" > wrote in message
>> O2 sensor heater circuit malfunction (bank1 sensor 1) Left O2 #1 heater
>>

>> "KWS"...
Forum: Chrysler March 9th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
1996 T&C code 0135

The light is on again. Any insights are appreciated. Thanks.

Ken
Forum: Chrysler March 7th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 32
Posted By KWS
No power to new fuel pump

wrote:
> I recently installed a new fuel pump into a 1997 jeep grand cherokee
> laredo and it is not getting any power to the fuel pump. When the
> pump is disconnected the...
Forum: Mazda February 27th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
Back to the group and question about a 90 Miata

JeffinMS wrote:
> "KWS" > wrote in message
>> Try Kelly Blue Book (www.kbb.com) you plug in your zip code and it
Forum: Mazda February 27th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By KWS
Brake noise

azmiata wrote:
> I really don't think the grinding sound is the brakes. it is more a
> grinding sound the car makes as a result of my braking. When I am flying
> down the street and have to stop for...
Forum: Mazda February 26th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By KWS
Back to the group and question about a 90 Miata

Try Kelly Blue Book (www.kbb.com) you plug in your zip code and it
provides pricing for your neck of the woods.

Ken

JeffinMS wrote:
> I subscribed to this group for about 1 1/2 years while I owned...
Forum: Mazda February 26th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By KWS
Brake noise

azmiata wrote:
> I really don't think the grinding sound is the brakes. it is more a
> grinding sound the car makes as a result of my braking. When I am flying
> down the street and have to stop for...
Forum: Mazda February 26th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By KWS
Brake noise

Iva wrote:
> Ken wrote:
> <snippage>
>> Brakes are probably the most foolproof replacement item on your car.
>> It's really difficult to screw up a brake job although, I'm sure, it
>> has been...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90