Showing results 1 to 25 of 175
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: brink
Forum: Driving March 17th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.autos
Replies: 82
Posted By brink
Why don't American drivers drive like Europeans?

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> brink wrote:
>
>> > wrote
>> > "zorba" > wrote:
Forum: Driving March 17th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.autos
Replies: 82
Posted By brink
Why don't American drivers drive like Europeans?

> wrote in message
> On Mar 16, 10:17 pm, "zorba" > wrote:
>>
>> You're kidding, right? Ever drive...
Forum: Driving February 22nd 07, 01:37 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 362
Posted By brink
Do Red-Light cams show the light red as well as license plate photo?

> wrote in message
> Doc wrote:
>> The issue of red-light cams has come up in Florida. An article in
>> today's paper...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By brink
Are pedestrians really that worthless?

"Arif Khokar" > wrote in message
> [follow-up set to r.a.d.]
>
> wrote:
>
>> I am a car fan myself, I happen to...
Forum: Driving December 11th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 249
Posted By brink
Speeding Ticket While Doing Average Speed

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >,
Forum: Driving December 2nd 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 5
Posted By brink
$2.02...$2.07...hike...hike!

"Mike T." > wrote in message

> "Gary V" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By brink
More 'do as i say, not as I do'

"Larry Bud" > wrote in message
> Watching the cops from my 11th story cube window nail people in the
> 25mph speed...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, brink wrote:
>>
>> "Brent P"...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, brink wrote:
>
>> It's fair to say...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 31
Posted By brink
HA! Cop sees RLCs as money grab when he gets snapped!

"Mike T." > wrote in message

>> The cameras were reasonabley effective. The appropriateness of the
>> particular...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"Jim Yanik" > wrote in message
> Alan Baker > wrote in
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 47
Posted By brink
Drunk driving State Trooper kills himself and two others- Update

"223rem" > wrote in message
> brink wrote:
>> Wait, you've never heard of this before? This is probably the third...
Forum: Driving November 1st 06, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

"Mike T." > wrote in message

>>> The Ohio State Troopers Association said it didn't believe Risner had
>>> been...
Forum: Driving October 31st 06, 10:34 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By brink
Driverless Truck Drives in Circles

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, Eeyore wrote:
>> I expected it's a...
Forum: Driving October 31st 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, brink wrote:
>
>> Agreed. I think...
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Scott en Aztl?n...
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"gpsman" > wrote in message

>> You know me, I'm just as much a champion of defensive, lawful, courteous,
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 26
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"Arif Khokar" > wrote in message
> Tim B wrote:
>> "Alexander Rogge" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By brink
Video: MFFY Lane Change

"gpsman" > wrote in message
> Scott en Aztlán wrote: <brevity snip>
Forum: Driving October 26th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 298
Posted By brink
Idiot kills idiot over a Taurus

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, Eeyore wrote:
>>

>> Brent P...
Forum: Driving October 26th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

"necromancer" > wrote in message
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), gpsman said in
Forum: Driving October 26th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

"Eeyore" > wrote in message

> 223rem wrote:
>
>> brink wrote:
>> > Didn't sound like a ghetto punk to me, honestly. ...
Forum: Driving October 26th 06, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

"223rem" > wrote in message
> brink wrote:
>> Didn't sound like a ghetto punk to me, honestly. Sounded like a kid...
Forum: Driving October 26th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

"brink" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving October 26th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving