Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MS Jordan
Forum: Ford Explorer August 30th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By MS Jordan
98 Explorer Starting Problem

Problem solved (I think)

The suggestion from Ulysses on the Crankcase Postion Sensor turned out to
be intermittant.

New sensor - running car

Thanks for the help
Forum: Ford Explorer August 29th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By MS Jordan
98 Explorer Starting Problem

1) Battery less than a 18 months old, so pretty sure that is not the
problem
2) Battery cables and terminal
- when it 1st occured I thought that was the problem - so new cables
and gave the...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 28th 06, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By MS Jordan
98 Explorer Starting Problem

1998 Explorer with Big V6 2x2 drive - 140,000 miles

I'm having a problem with my Explorer and have had my primary mechanic come
up with nothing after 2 attempts.

It won't start after being driven...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 19th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By MS Jordan
Explorer Tires

tirerack was exactly what I was looking for,

Thanks everybody for the help and direction

:

> You...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 18th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By MS Jordan
Explorer Tires

My 98 is in need of new tires, the last two sets I put on were Michilin
XLT's.

Just not wanting to be blind is there a online source that rates the
different brands or is there a concensus on a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5