Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Parker
Forum: VW water cooled February 9th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter Parker
'95 Golf GL -- OBD II ScanGauge?

In article >,
Tobin Fricke > wrote:
>> Since you're saying you have a Canadian model, you may have to check if
Forum: VW water cooled February 9th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter Parker
Extended Warranty types for VW TDI

Hi Joseph.

Your response is very well appreciated and an excellent synopsis of
what is going on. I would like to add that these extended warranties
now seem to be more liberal in terms of mileage...
Forum: VW water cooled February 8th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter Parker
Extended Warranty types for VW TDI

Hi- Here is a quick question. Any favorite extended warranties
out there for the TDI? I'm starting to shop around for one
and would be interested in OP suggestions. Thanks.

--
Jeeps and dubs and...
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

In article >,
Timothy J. Lee > wrote:
>In article >, Peter Parker > wrote:
>>1 Fault...
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Parker
2000 TDI DTC code question

In article >, Peter Parker > wrote:
>My father has a problem with his 2000 TDI. I used my VAG-COM
>to find the DTC code as follows:
>
>Address 01: Engine ...
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 47
Posted By Peter Parker
99.5 2.0 - Losing compression in 1st cylinder - kicking/buckingwhen driving

In article >,
Pete Foley > wrote:

>> Hmmm problem not fixed.............=............no charge!
>> Problem...
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Pete Foley > wrote:
>And can anyone recommend a Good VW shop in the Philly area?

Go to click and...
Forum: VW water cooled February 4th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Parker
2000 TDI DTC code question

My father has a problem with his 2000 TDI. I used my VAG-COM
to find the DTC code as follows:

Address 01: Engine Labels: 038-906-012.LBL
Part No: 038 906 012 BD
Component: 1,9l R4 EDC...
Forum: VW water cooled January 27th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter Parker
Golf stalling problem solved- new question

In article >,
Ears > wrote:
>'90 Golf 8v
>
>I had a rough running problem and the car was stalling...
Forum: VW water cooled January 20th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Parker
vw diesel golf

In article >,
imhedles > wrote:
>It's a 2002 Golf. I didn't realize what had happened until the car
>wouldn't start...
Forum: VW water cooled January 19th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter Parker
Long term Passat issues?

In article >,
Donald Prevett > wrote:
>In article >,
> "D&LBusch"...
Forum: VW water cooled January 19th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Parker
vw diesel golf

In article >,
imhedles > wrote:
>My ex wife just put unleaded gasoline in my VW Golf diesel and drove it 15
>miles. ...
Forum: VW water cooled January 19th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Parker
about the nonsense posts, its over...

In article >,
WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote:
>Joseph Gliebe wrote:
>> Understand, and agree 100%
>> Anything we can do about it? If so I would...
Forum: VW water cooled January 13th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 34
Posted By Peter Parker
Whos left on here whos an ardent VW driver.

In article >,
none2u > wrote:
>I'm surprised Usenet is still here. AOL and some others dropped it. So I'm
>starting this off...
Forum: VW water cooled January 13th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter Parker
99 Jetta Idling Crappy

In article >,
thump3r > wrote:
>It's a 2.0L GL and I've got Bosch 4+ plugs. I had the ECM scanned a
>while...
Forum: VW water cooled January 13th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Parker
its over...

In article >,
none2u > wrote:

>"Joseph Gliebe" > wrote in message...
Forum: VW water cooled January 13th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Parker
Ebay rant

In article >,
PeterD > wrote:
>On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:54:49 -0500, "none2u" >
>wrote:
>

>>>I bought a used...
Forum: VW water cooled January 13th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Parker
Ebay rant

In article >,
PeterD > wrote:

Excellent advice from PeterD. Since the seller did not have a signature
delivery, he will not be seller...
Forum: VW water cooled January 6th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter Parker
typical low oil pressure failure mode - 2.0 engine?

In article >,
Lost In Space/Woodchuck > wrote:
>A few cheap tricks from the old days... asumming the oil pressure is just at
>the spec or...
Forum: VW water cooled January 6th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Parker
hard to get parts

In article >,
Chris > wrote:
>On Dec 30, 5:33 pm, Tom's VR6 > wrote:
>> In...
Forum: Jeep December 24th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 24
Posted By Peter Parker
Merry Christmas, Jeepers

In article >,
Mindy > wrote:
>I wish you a hopeful Christmas
>I wish you a brave New Year
>All anguish, pain, and sadness
>Leave your...
Forum: VW water cooled December 23rd 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter Parker
Merry Christmas

In article >,
none2u > wrote:
>All you VW junkies. And a Happy new year....
Forum: VW water cooled December 22nd 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Parker
1991 Gas jetta 8v auto help

In article >,
Darren > wrote:

>need advice where to start looking? car has 234 000 KM and always had
>synthetic oil it runs...
Forum: VW water cooled December 22nd 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Parker
1991 Gas jetta 8v auto help

In article >,
Darren > wrote:
>OK yesterday was a really cold day here.
>I started my car no problem...and drove off..made it on the...
Forum: VW water cooled December 9th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter Parker
Hard Starting