Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Niles Anders
Forum: Simulators May 28th 09, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Niles Anders
Number of active iRacing members?

David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>> David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>>>
>>> "Niles Anders"...
Forum: Simulators May 27th 09, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Niles Anders
Number of active iRacing members?

David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>> wrote:
>>> On May 26, 1:47 am,...
Forum: Simulators May 26th 09, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote:
> On May 26, 1:47 am, "jeffareid" > wrote:
>> While total membership was growing towards 9,000 players,
>> the number of active players hovered around...
Forum: Simulators May 22nd 09, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Niles Anders
My email to Opinion Nation.

typing in your sleep?

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>> This covers some of the same ground as in my last...
Forum: Simulators May 22nd 09, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By Niles Anders
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> But iRacing is pretty much the same, except for the new tracks and vehicles.
> What turned my off of iRacing when I first joined was still exists: I am led
> along, allowed...
Forum: Simulators May 12th 09, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Niles Anders
iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

Andrew, you just let this guy get away with pulling your chain. What he
did, was used a sales technique called "fear, uncertainty and doubt." He
made you defensive. You are second guessing...
Forum: Simulators April 30th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
> What do I hate about iRacing? I like pretty much everything eccept the
> price and fanboys like you.

Plowboy like to put words into others mouths in his effort...
Forum: Simulators April 30th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

David Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> 23-years for me, and I feel the same way you do. I know how not to wreck
> and I don't need to pay out a load of money to prove it.

This is a common...
Forum: Simulators April 30th 09, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

PlowBoy wrote:

> "Part 2"

> Im not trying to be snob, but dayum... so you think you cant be A:
> bothered to prove yourself? B: Nobody should have to?

I prove myself every race I'm in, or...
Forum: Simulators April 30th 09, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

PlowBoy, wrote:
> I hate hunting for the latest
> rfactor/mod/track patch combination that works relatively well, and
making
> them easily to install for you and your 11 friends...

In the case...
Forum: Simulators April 25th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

PlowBoy, wrote:

First off let me say that I love the physics and the scanning concept.
Also I like the fact they are using a tire dyno to recon info.

> Niles, no offense... All I can say is damn,...
Forum: Simulators April 24th 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

I race in 2 rFactor leagues using the 1995 CART mod by iDT. We do a
little pickup racing and my team gets together in our own server and
Team Speak and do setup development. We run a combination of...
Forum: Simulators January 14th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Niles Anders
Once again, LCD Screens for Sim Racing

wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm about to get a new wide lcd screen (my first own one), but I have
> no idea which brand / model to get.
>
> The minimum requirements are 1680x1050 native...
Forum: Simulators August 20th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Niles Anders
Looking for SIM Racing LAN party hosting rig

I'm looking for someone who can setup and host SIM Racing LAN Parties at
remote locations in North America. I would need 4 to 8 driving positions
LAN capable up to 42 simultaneous connection for ...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14