Showing results 1 to 25 of 338
Search took 8.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ray O
Forum: Technology October 6th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Ray O
1999 Lexus ES300 oddities

> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I just sold my 1997 Camry V6 (180K miles), and bought a
> 1999 Lexus...
Forum: Technology August 31st 08, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.lexus
Replies: 1
Posted By Ray O
Change a Camry from cloth to leather seats?

> wrote in message
> Dear Experts,
>
> I'm thinking of retiring my beloved Camry now.
> 1997 Camry XLE,...
Forum: Technology August 23rd 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 26
Posted By Ray O
Labor time for Waterpump R&R

"Steve" > wrote in message
>> Harrison/Frigidaire seems to be the makes GM used in the 60s.
Forum: Technology August 12th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.lexus
Replies: 7
Posted By Ray O
97 Camry with Diagnostic code: P0773

"norm46" > wrote in message
On Aug 10, 3:02 pm, wrote:
> Dear Experts,
>
> I have...
Forum: Technology August 10th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.lexus
Replies: 7
Posted By Ray O
97 Camry with Diagnostic code: P0773

> wrote in message
> Dear Experts,
>

> I have 97 Camry, V6, with 180K miles on it.
>
> This spring, I...
Forum: Technology August 6th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 46
Posted By Ray O
New thread on 'Top Tier' gasoline...

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Ray O"...
Forum: Technology August 5th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 46
Posted By Ray O
New thread on 'Top Tier' gasoline...

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Vic Smith...
Forum: Technology July 31st 08, 06:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Ray O
1987 Toyota Camry Front Camber Adjustable?

"ben91932" > wrote in message

>> Good points, I agree, except that I think the tool cost estimate is...
Forum: Technology July 31st 08, 04:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech

"ben91932" > wrote in message
>> If the shop
>> manual shows that the camber is adjustable, copy and...
Forum: Technology July 28th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 20
Posted By Ray O
ATF, ATF filter, and ATF pan gasket Change Procedure

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> Ray, you wrote that you've [quote]"mentioned several...
Forum: Technology July 27th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech

"Tube Audio" > wrote in message

Forum: Technology July 27th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech

"Tube Audio" > wrote in message
>I just had my 1987 Toyota Camry at the shop for two new tires, a control
>arm and...
Forum: Technology July 27th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> "Ray O" <rokigawaATtristarassociatesDOTcom> wrote in
Forum: Technology July 26th 08, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Built_Well" > wrote in message
> Ray O wrote:
>>
>> It is not necessary to replace the...
Forum: Technology July 25th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> John G dole wrote:
>>
>> Why do the ATF hoses come into...
Forum: Technology July 25th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> Earlier I wrote that the total fill for the 2006 Camry's...
Forum: Technology July 20th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 37
Posted By Ray O
Wheels' Lug nuts loosened unexpectedly

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> "Ray O" <rokigawaATtristarassociatesDOTcom> wrote in
Forum: Technology July 18th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Built_Well" > wrote in message
> Were the wheels off the ground,...
Forum: Technology July 18th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> Last month I rotated the wheels on the '06 Camry, from...
Forum: Technology July 17th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 88
Posted By Ray O
Some details of the 2AZ-FE engine

"Built_Well" > wrote in message
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Built_Well wrote:
>> > C. E. White...
Forum: Technology July 15th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Steve W." > wrote in message
> Built_Well wrote:
>> Ray O wrote:
>>> Some older Toyota engines (and current domestic engines) have
>>> a single...
Forum: Technology July 15th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 88
Posted By Ray O
Some details of the 2AZ-FE engine

"Built_Well" > wrote in message
<snipped>

> Does anyone know why the two Toyota manuals...
Forum: Technology July 15th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

> Gonna write this stuff down and post it so I don't lose...
Forum: Technology July 13th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 20
Posted By Ray O
Camry's PCV valve

"Built_Well" > wrote in message

<snipped>

> Judging from the responses here, I will take a...
Forum: Technology July 13th 08, 04:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 20
Posted By Ray O
Camry's PCV valve