Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kaig
Forum: Jeep November 26th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By kaig
97 ZJ noise/vibration, wheel hub assembly questions

I'm having continued trouble with some noise/vibration on my 150k ZJ.

Maybe I'll start with the most important questions first: I replaced
one of the front wheel hub assemblies, which didn't really...
Forum: Jeep September 1st 06, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By kaig
ZJ recommended regular maintenance

I bought a used 1997 ZJ three years ago, and thinking about it, I've
let maintenance slip quite a bit -- that is, I did regular oil changes,
and that's just about it. The previous owner should me the...
Forum: Jeep August 31st 06, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By kaig
1997 grand cherokee (zj) brake, e-brake questions

Just to finish this up, I adjusted the brakes yesterday through that
hole in the backing plate (what a pain), and the parking brake is
working fine now. Initially it would grab strongly on the second...
Forum: Jeep August 31st 06, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By kaig
Battery situation

billy ray wrote:

> So what happened?
>
> The parts man suggested that perhaps I left a light on. There were not
> lights on at that moment but did I turn it off without thinking some time
> when I...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mike Romain wrote:

> To start off, there is a right and a left 'star wheel' They must be in
> the proper side or they will just fall out possible jamming the rear
> wheel up.

Thanks, I didn't mess...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By kaig
1997 grand cherokee (zj) brake, e-brake questions

I replaced rear pads and discs on my zj, which actually turned out much
easier than I had thought.
In the process, I got to see that on one side there was no braking shoe
lining left at all (e-brake...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6