Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M Warren
Forum: Jeep December 8th 06, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By M Warren
XJ Parts for sale

No, it has more issues than that, and it wasn't the ujoint that is the real
problem, it busted the yoke on the axle when it came free. The body is far
from pretty and it would need a bunch of...
Forum: Jeep December 7th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By M Warren
XJ Parts for sale

Okay, so here is what I have, a nearly complete 1991, auto with just under
200k miles. Runs greast, shifts fine. The straw that ended its road life
is the ujoint broke at the rear axle and...
Forum: Jeep December 6th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By M Warren
Looking to list parts for sale

Was wondering if anyone had reccomendations for where to list XJ parts for
sale. Thanks

Matt
Forum: BMW December 1st 06, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By M Warren
Looking to sell E30 - place to list

I am looking to sell my car as my family has grown out of it. Makes me sad,
I do very much enjoy it. Am wondering if anyone has reccomendations as to
where to list it to reach those most...
Forum: BMW October 29th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By M Warren
E30 Engine problem Solved

A while back I was searching out a problem where my car would not turn
above ~1500RPM. I finally got sick of trying parts (fuel pump, filter, air
meter) so I took it to the most recommended shop...
Forum: BMW October 16th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By M Warren
petrol in diesel

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Jo Ling >...
Forum: BMW October 13th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By M Warren
E30 318is computer

"Jack" > wrote in message
> Pardon me for not reviewing your prior posts. Is your engine still
> sputtering and popping and topping out...
Forum: BMW October 13th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By M Warren
E30 318is computer

They told me that after resetting the computer it immediatly, upon startup,
sets a cam sensor code. But they determined it not to be the cam sensor
after replacing it with a one known working. He...
Forum: BMW October 12th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By M Warren
WTB: E30 318is computer

The garage has told me that they believe I need a new ECU, so I was
wondering if anyone might lead me to one. Thanks

Matt
'91 318is
Forum: Jeep October 6th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By M Warren
94 Wrangler Sahara grinds during shifting

I will also contribute to check the fluid shortly after driving. I had a
problem where I checked my fluid cold and it looked fine, but the tranny
developed some grinding, so I checked it again but...
Forum: Jeep October 6th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message
>I will fire up the ol crystal ball here....
>
> Maybe you are describing the throw out bearing going...
Forum: Jeep October 4th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By M Warren
Cherokee change in 2000?

"Carl" > wrote in message
> The only other change was in the front axle. It was previously a
> high-pinon Dana 30,...
Forum: Jeep October 4th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By M Warren
Cherokee change in 2000?

Actually, for a change, I am not considering an engine swap, just looking at
an '01 Cherokee and was wondering if there was anything to be concerned
about.

Matt

"jeff"...
Forum: Jeep October 3rd 06, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By M Warren
Cherokee change in 2000?

A friend of mine told me that there was some sort of change to the XJ engine
in '00, something to do with the emmisions system. Is this the case, and if
so what are the implications / is it...
Forum: BMW September 24th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By M Warren
e30 charging problem...

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> M Warren >...
Forum: BMW September 24th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By M Warren
e30 charging problem...

"Aaron Botsis" > wrote in message
>I have a charging problem with an '89 e30 ix.... battery light...
Forum: BMW September 19th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By M Warren
air con problems - do they never end?

> What I have noticed is that the warm air from the foot-wells (and
> screen) only happens (very occassionally) when I turn the ignition on -
> I can turn the key to get cold air from the air con but...
Forum: BMW September 15th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By M Warren
e30 rear wheel bearing

"Jack" > wrote in message
>I have a rear wheel bearing failing on my '91 318is. I normally do my own
>maintenance but reading the procedure...
Forum: BMW September 8th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By M Warren
E30 Air flow meter problem

1991 318is part # 0 280 202 203
Well, I think I have narrowed down my fuel/acceleration problem. I removed
the air flow meter and put the ohm meter on it. I tried different pin
combinations until...
Forum: BMW September 3rd 06, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By M Warren
Manual for 1991 318is

I can't seem to find the manual that I want. Bently's E30 deal only covers
to 1990, and then picks the 318is up in '92. I don't know which is better
to get, the one that covers the proper body...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By M Warren
E30 Fuel issue continues

So now I've replaced the fuel filter and pump and the problem remains. I
guess I thought I would post my symptoms one more time before I limp it off
to the only BMW service station around... also...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By M Warren
E30 Throttle Problem, update

> And if you do find that it is the filter that is clogged, the filter
> screen at the bottom of the pump in the fuel tank is most likely damaged.
> Over time the plastic in the screen ages and...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By M Warren
E30 Throttle Problem, update

> The main fuel filter is located beneath the left rear of the car, just
> in front of the gas tank. The other filter is in the engine compartment,
> on the left side of the car, just behind and...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By M Warren
E30 Throttle Problem, update

Yeah, I know I need a manual... can't find one locally... anyway, there is
no pump under my car on the left side, just a fuel filter.

"keith" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW August 26th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By M Warren
E30 Throttle Problem, update

Ok, I changed the filter, after the dealer gave me the wrong one I found one
that fit and the problem persists. So after doing a little research I
understand that some cars have two pumps and some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26