Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R@L
Forum: Audi December 7th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By R@L
A6 Quattro traction control kicking in?

> wrote in message
>I have an '02 A6 Quattro 4.2L that has an acceleration problem. If I
> slow down at a stop...
Forum: Audi November 10th 06, 09:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By R@L
Exploded view required a4 rear caliper

"Richard" > wrote in message
> Is there anywhere online i can see an exploded view of a 97 rear a4
> brake...
Forum: Audi October 24th 06, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By R@L
Oil temp/gauge

"Jack" > wrote in message
> What should the normail oil temperature gauge read for an A4 2.8?

At normal load...
Forum: Audi October 17th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By R@L
Windshield washer stopped

> wrote in message
>I have a 2002 A4, and recently my windshield wiper nozzles stopped
> working - I no longer...
Forum: Audi October 13th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By R@L
S4 CV Joint

> wrote in message
>I have a 2001 Audi S4 6spd with 92600 miles on it.
>
> Here's the situation:
>
> When I drive...
Forum: Audi October 11th 06, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By R@L
Electric Windows Delay before working

"fix.a.fix" > wrote in message
> Thanks! What a fantastically useful post! :-)

Actually had the very same...
Forum: Audi August 9th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By R@L
Rear "safty window"

"Tim in Portland" > wrote in message
> Is there any modification that can be made so that the rear windows will
> go all the way down....
Forum: Audi August 1st 06, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By R@L
Oil and water

"Lez Pawl" > wrote in message

> "Pete" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Lez...
Forum: Audi July 31st 06, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By R@L
Oil and water

"Peter Bell" > wrote in message
> In message >
> "Lez Pawl"...
Forum: Audi July 18th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By R@L
Broken Power Lock Doors

"JaimeA6" > wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Quick question from a fellow Audi owner. Someone recently tried...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10