Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul[_5_]
Forum: Saturn February 13th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Gauges Going Crazy

On Feb 12, 9:33 pm, "Kimberly" > wrote:
> I have a 2002 L-Series. The change oil light came on not two weeks ago
> (not changed yet) but today while picking up my son I turned on the
Forum: Saturn December 4th 06, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul[_5_]
97 Sl2 Mis-fire Under Load

I had gone through all the ECM codes. All it would say is misfire
cylinder #1.
Lane wrote:
> > my next guess is fuel injectors
>
> Doh! Before your guessing costs you even more money and still...
Forum: Saturn December 1st 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul[_5_]
97 Sl2 Mis-fire Under Load

Had the same issue. went the same route with troubleshooting. Turned
out is was a broken intake manifold gasket.

Paul

forty wrote:
> I have a 97 sl2 with 127k on it and under a load it mis-fire i...
Forum: Saturn September 12th 06, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul[_5_]
WTB: 2000-2002 SL2 DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT FENDER IN MAROON (CRANBERRY)

Try these Guys. I have used them in the past.

http://www.6thplanetusedparts.com/

Paul

wrote:
> NEED A GREAT CONDITION DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT FENDER IN MAROON...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4