Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Bratcher
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Mark Bratcher
Parking brake light comes on occasionally

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Mark Bratcher > writes:
>> Smart-alec comments aside, I wasn't sure because I don't know if the
>> pedal uses a spring mechanism, or whether it...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:37:11 GMT, Mark Bratcher
> > wrote:
>
>> OK, just discovered something... the parking brake pedal seems to, on
>> it's own...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Bratcher
Anyone install "park assists" (backup sensors) on their car?

I just bought a used 2000 Chrysler Concorde. Nice car, but rear
visibility is really bad for judging where the bumper is. I'm
considering installing backup sensors of some kind.

Has anyone here...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

maxpower wrote:
> "Mark Bratcher" > wrote in message
>> maxpower wrote:
>>> "Mark Bratcher"...
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

maxpower wrote:
> "Mark Bratcher" > wrote in message
>> The parking brake light on the dash of my 2000 Concorde LX...
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 06, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Bratcher
Remote Trunk Latch on Concorde not working...

maxpower wrote:
> "Mark Bratcher" > wrote in message
>> I have a 2000 Concorde and the remote trunk latch doesn't...
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 06, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Mark Bratcher
Parking brake light comes on occasionally

The parking brake light on the dash of my 2000 Concorde LX comes on
occasionally even though the parking brake is not engaged. The brake is
a pedal and it's fully disengaged (pulled up) so the...
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 06, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Mark Bratcher wrote:
> I have a 2000 Concorde and the remote trunk latch doesn't work. Doesn't
> click or make any sound at all. Neither the internal dash button, nor
> the fob button work.

Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 06, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Bratcher
Remote Trunk Latch on Concorde not working...

I have a 2000 Concorde and the remote trunk latch doesn't work. Doesn't
click or make any sound at all. Neither the internal dash button, nor
the fob button work.

What's the most likely cause of...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9