Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen Sprunk
Forum: Driving November 29th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,misc.transport.road
Replies: 8
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
The Automobile Subsidy

jim wrote:
> Stephen Sprunk wrote:
>> jim wrote:
>>> That is the first time in 50 years the trust fund has failed to meet the
>>> cost of maintaining the federal hiway system,
>>
>> Definitely false....
Forum: Driving November 24th 09, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,misc.transport.road
Replies: 8
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
The Automobile Subsidy

wrote:
> On Nov 24, 12:41 pm, Stephen Sprunk > wrote:
>> Congress allocated that money as corporate welfare to contractors in
>> hopes that they'd use it to...
Forum: Driving November 24th 09, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,misc.transport.road
Replies: 0
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
The Automobile Subsidy

Brent wrote:
> On 2009-11-21, Stephen Sprunk > wrote:

Please don't remove attribution lines unless you also remove the
_entire_ quote they apply to.

>>> Unless he likes to eat...
Forum: Driving November 24th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,misc.transport.road
Replies: 8
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
The Automobile Subsidy

jim wrote:
> Stephen Sprunk wrote:
>> jim wrote:
Forum: Driving May 11th 09, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,misc.transport.road,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 5
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Boston Transit Authority Bans Cell Phones After Crash

Larry Sheldon wrote:
> When I was learning to fly, I was taught a number of little ditties. One
> was "Avigate, Navigate, Communicate, in that order."

I learned the first priority as "Aviate", not...

roadman wrote:
> On May 10, 6:16 pm, Clark F Morris > wrote:
>> While texting is ludicrous, how would normal business use (talking to
>> dispatcher or other vehicles for...
Forum: Driving September 11th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 107
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Should bicycles be ban from TriMet's LRT?

> wrote in message
> In article >, Paul
> Johnson...
Forum: Driving September 7th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving

"Lobby Dosser" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Sprunk" > wrote:
>> "Lobby Dosser"...
Forum: Driving September 6th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving

> "Stephen Sprunk" > wrote:
>
>> That would be in violation of the ADA --...
Forum: Driving September 5th 07, 09:30 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving

"Sancho Panza" > wrote in message
> On Sep 3, 11:42 pm, "Stephen Sprunk" > wrote:
>> In theory,...
Forum: Driving September 4th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 107
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Should bicycles be ban from TriMet's LRT?

"Sancho Panza" > wrote in message
> On Sep 2, 2:31 pm, "Baxter" > wrote:
>> "Sancho...
Forum: Driving September 3rd 07, 09:02 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 107
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Should bicycles be ban from TriMet's LRT?

"Sancho Panza" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving September 2nd 07, 02:31 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving

"Paul Johnson" > wrote in message
> On Sep 1, 4:30 pm, Bill Shatzer > wrote:
>> Sancho Panza...
Forum: Driving September 2nd 07, 02:18 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,misc.transport.urban-transit,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 107
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Should bicycles be ban from TriMet's LRT?

"Paul Johnson" > wrote in message
> On Sep 1, 1:19 am, ) wrote:
>
>> I think you will...
Forum: Driving September 1st 06, 08:14 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
As Gas Approaches $4/gallon, More People Consider Rail Commuting

"Hans-Joachim Zierke" > wrote in message
> Matthew Russotto schrieb:
>> Letters are typically delivered by US Postal...
Forum: Driving August 29th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
As Gas Approaches $4/gallon, More People Consider Rail Commuting

"Hans-Joachim Zierke" > wrote in message
> Maybe the "magic numbers" are a little different in the USA. Within
Forum: Driving August 27th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
As Gas Approaches $4/gallon, More People Consider Rail Commuting

"Eeyore" > wrote in
message ...
> John Mara wrote:
>> Eeyore wrote:
Forum: Driving August 27th 06, 02:40 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas

"William O'Hara" > wrote in message
> Since you said something, the Webster's dictionary has incorporated
> it as...
Forum: Driving August 26th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
As Gas Approaches $4/gallon, More People Consider Rail Commuting

"William O'Hara" > wrote in message
>> Evidently, you missed the point again.
>> When you use the phrase, "professional...
Forum: Driving August 25th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas

"Bill Funk" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:42:16 -0500, "Stephen Sprunk"
> > wrote:
>>"Bill Funk"...
Forum: Driving August 25th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas

"Bill Funk" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:03:55 +0000 (UTC), Hans-Joachim Zierke
Forum: Driving August 23rd 06, 04:48 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
As Gas Approaches $4/gallon, More People Consider Rail Commuting

"Eeyore" > wrote in
message ...
> Bolwerk wrote:
>> Making a train heavier isn't likely to be helpful...
Forum: Driving August 21st 06, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 107
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Gas Too Expensive? Try These Options

"Eeyore" > wrote in
message ...
> James Robinson wrote:
>> Eeyore...
Forum: Driving August 21st 06, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 107
Posted By Stephen Sprunk
Gas Too Expensive? Try These Options

"Eeyore" > wrote in
message ...
> James Robinson wrote:
>> Eeyore...
Forum: Driving August 21st 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit

"James Robinson" > wrote in message
> Bill Funk > wrote:
>
>> James Robinson > wrote:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 31