Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al[_1_]
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By Al[_1_]
Chrysler Alternator

"aspj18" > wrote in message
>I forgot to add that the engine is a 3.8 and yes, unforturnately, the van
Forum: Honda August 4th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Al[_1_]
Anti-theft radio code is a scam by Honda! Way around?

They come from the factory on a small adhesive tag or label. Mine is
about 2 inches long and 3/4" high. It was stuck on the inside of the truck
lid. Sometimes they are affixed to the drivers door...
Forum: Honda August 4th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"ahh" > wrote in message

> "> It's not a scam. It's a valid service charge, IF they have to pull the
>> radio to get to the...
Forum: Honda July 27th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Al[_1_]
Average cost for wheelbearing replacement? '98 Accord

"'Curly Q. Links'" > wrote in message
> Al wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone had to do this recently? Anything I should know?
>>
>> Thanks

Forum: Honda July 27th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Al[_1_]
Average cost for wheelbearing replacement? '98 Accord

Has anyone had to do this recently? Anything I should know?

Thanks

Al G
Forum: Honda July 26th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Al[_1_]
Honda Roof Racks

> wrote in message
>
> Al wrote:
>> Can anyone offer an opinion on Honda Roof Racks?
>>
>> I am considering the...
Forum: Honda July 26th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Al[_1_]
Honda Roof Racks

Can anyone offer an opinion on Honda Roof Racks?

I am considering the purchase of a canoe which I intend to carry on my 98
Accord. The racks from Yakima and Thule are pretty expensive($400+), so I...
Forum: Honda July 25th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Al[_1_]
Honda's New Jet

Honda Partners With Piper
Tue, 25 Jul '06

Honda and Piper Aircraft to Form New Business Alliance

Honda has committed to production of the innovative Honda TwinJet, and Piper
has been named...
Forum: Honda July 21st 06, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Al[_1_]
Have you had your V-6 auto transmission replaced?

"M.Paul" > wrote in message
> It's DW's car - not driven hard.

Darrell Waltrip?
Forum: Honda July 20th 06, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Al[_1_]
98' Accord, Rear camber not adjustable? The followup.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a question about adding adjustable rear
control arms to fix a camber problem.

I've since been to my Honda dealer, who's service department did an
alignment, and...
Forum: Honda July 5th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 16

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> "Elle" > wrote in
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11