Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tomkanpa
Forum: Chrysler October 19th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By tomkanpa
PT Cruiser-What holds radio settings?

I left my headlights on in my PT Cruiser. Battery completely dead I put
the battery charger on and got into the car in a couple minutes to put
the window up since it was about to rain. The radio was...
Forum: Chrysler October 19th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By tomkanpa
Vote Yes on No

> On 16 Oct 2006 17:20:32 -0700, "Bret Ludwig" >
> wrote:

and the fact that "Joe Six Pack" is still having to pony up $2.40+ for
a gallon of unleaded has
him seething when he...
Forum: Chrysler October 12th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By tomkanpa
2001 PT for sale