Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tonyjc
Forum: Dodge February 19th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Tonyjc
Keylees Entry

Is there a way to program a keyless entry fob, without taking it to the
dealers?

I have a 97 Grand Caravan sport that will take a keyless unit, but I do not
have a current fob for it. So if I...
Forum: Dodge February 12th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Tonyjc
99 Dodge Neon Highline Moon Roof Problems

There must be someplace I can start ?
"damnnickname" > wrote in message
> That is something that will...
Forum: Dodge February 6th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Tonyjc
99 Dodge Neon Highline Moon Roof Problems

I am having problems with the Moon Roof, , When ever I press the switch
foward it seems to hang up on the drivers side and only opens about an inch,
when you depress the switch to close it , it...
Forum: Dodge December 9th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Tonyjc
Duster Fuel Problem

My daughter is driving a "93" dodge duster 3.0 .

Recently, when she drives the car there is a strong smell of raw fuel. The
other night when she parked it in the garage, when I opend the door I...
Forum: Dodge February 19th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Tonyjc
93 Duster

"Tonyjc" > wrote in message news:...
> My daughter has a 93 Dodge Duster, lately, there has been a very strong
> smell of raw fuel whenever she parts it. I have tried to find the...
Forum: Dodge January 18th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Tonyjc
Oil Light

Ok, I replaced the sending unit, oil pressure was fine, but lamp still comes
on at 600 rpm??

"sqdancerLynn" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge December 8th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Tonyjc
Oil Light

I have a 97 Caravan SE 3.3 engine.

Lately the oil idiot light with the dinging bells has been coming on
sporadically. This only happens when the vehicle is warm and I am stopped.
Does not happen...
Forum: Dodge August 9th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Tonyjc
97 Caravan Sport Door Problems

It was the plunger switch that was bad, bought a new one ,works perfect now.
"propman" > wrote in message
> "Tonyjc"...
Forum: Dodge August 6th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Tonyjc
97 Caravan Sport Door Problems

The sliding door on the drivers side of my caravan will not lock It will
close but electronically it does not secure I checked all the switches but
could not find anything wrong, any...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9