Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SC Tom
Forum: Technology June 18th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By SC Tom
Can the oil pan be removed from a '66 Fairlane w/289 in car w/o loosening the engine mounts?

"Doc" > wrote in message
>I want to change the oil pump on a '66 Fairlane wagon w/289. Reading
> the 1970...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 18th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Doc" > wrote in message
>I want to change the oil pump on a '66 Fairlane wagon w/289. Reading
> the 1970...
Forum: Technology August 29th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.trucks.ford,alt.ford.trucks,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By SC Tom
Ford Fuel Filters / Carb Problem

> wrote in message
>I like Ford engineering but they sure dropped the ball on the inline
> fuel filter that takes a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3