Showing results 1 to 25 of 121
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin McMurtrie
Forum: Audi May 5th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Starting Woes

In article >,
Steve Daniels > wrote:

> I just bought a 2004 TT, 3.2 DSG S-Line.
>
> Sounds good, right?
>
> This morning it wouldn't...
Forum: Audi March 9th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
02 A4 Econ button won't turn off

In article >,
A4AVANT > wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> I read your post about "ECON LIGHT PROBLEM"... I've the same problem in
> my...
Forum: General March 6th 08, 07:20 AM Posted to oc.general,la.general,rec.autos.misc,ba.general,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Speed cameras coming to CA? Yes, if this bill passes!

In article >,
"Graham Harrison" >
wrote:

> "Ed" > wrote in message
Forum: Audi February 26th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
2.7T Tire Suggestion

In article >,
Massboykie > wrote:

> "Marc" > wrote in
> :...
Forum: Audi February 23rd 08, 06:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
rough idle a4 1996 2.8 12v, now hesitates during acceleration?

In article >,
(Devious!) wrote:

> Nightmare car from the start. Had rough idle prob for a year now,
> mostly in cold. Through...
Forum: Audi February 15th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
2001 A6 2.8 vibrating

In article >,
Marie Audrey > wrote:

> I have a 2007 A4 and have had the same problem. I have now brought it
> to the...
Forum: Audi January 29th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 31
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
2.7T Gas Mileage

In article >, "Pete" >
wrote:

> "Bruce W. Ellis" wrote
> > My 2000 A6 2.7T generally gives in the low 20's when at highway speed
> > (~ 70). City...
Forum: Audi January 22nd 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 31
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
2.7T Gas Mileage

In article >,
"Ken K" > wrote:

> I am a recent owner of a 03 2.7T and am getting about 18 mpg. I am running
> premium gas and...
Forum: Audi January 6th 08, 08:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Bluetooth charging

In article >,
"Me" > wrote:

> The bluetooth headset I purchased has a 12v car charger only. The power
> socket in my car is only live...
Forum: Audi December 22nd 07, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Audi's bringing 2 new models to the Detroit Auto Show

In article >,
G-man uk > wrote:

> Black_RS4 wrote:
> > Audi has confirmed it will be showing two new cars at the North American
> > International...
Forum: Audi December 16th 07, 10:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
lifter noise all of a sudden, why???

In article >,
"Dan" > wrote:

> I have a 1995 Audi with the 2.8 V6 and 150k. I just had the oil changed a
> few days ago, except now I get...
Forum: Audi December 8th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
audi a6 2.7t smoking

In article
Jims Audi > wrote:

> My 2000 audi a6 2.7t just started smoking (real bad) out of both
Forum: Audi November 17th 07, 06:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Engine overheating Audi A3

In article
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Engine is overheating coolant level is normal, if I turn on the heat
> in the car...
Forum: Audi October 24th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Audi A1

In article >,
"BIC" > wrote:

> "Hooch" > wrote in message
Forum: Audi October 21st 07, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
question on the clumsy Audi DVD Navigation Plus ...

In article >,
"Giovanni Azua" > wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I bought a new Audi TT 2008 and included as an option the DVD Navigation
> Plus with...
Forum: Audi September 19th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
"Black box" recorders

In article >,
Merle Fritz > wrote:

> Do Audi's have a "black box' recorder similar to those used in
> airplanes? If so, when did they...
Forum: Audi September 16th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
A6 misfire

In article >,
Jims Audi > wrote:

> I have a misfire on my Audi A6 2.7t Quattro. It started on Cyl #3 and
> 4. I put in...
Forum: Audi September 6th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Squeaky/chirpy (interior) fan - how to fix?

In article >,
Bart Oleksy > wrote:

> I have a '98 A6 QW and a '97 A4 Q2.8 that are both showing similar
> symptoms with the interior...
Forum: Audi August 31st 07, 08:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Pictures of new A4

In article >,
(H.D.) wrote:

> Is he/she not marvelous? ;-)
Forum: Audi August 14th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
hit a kerb! help

In article
"hatts" > wrote:

> I hit a kerb at the weekend dodging a bloody cat. Now my car steering is
Forum: Audi August 10th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Where Do I Stow the TT Owners Manual?

In article >,
wrote:

> I'm the proud owner of a new (7 months old) '06 TT Special Edition
> coupe. Awesome car!
>
> I'm...
Forum: Audi August 7th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Fuel type

In article >,
Mike Smith > wrote:

> Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
> >
> > The type of engine and climate probably matters a lot. The...
Forum: Audi August 2nd 07, 07:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Fuel type

In article >,
Tony > wrote:

> Yes, but if you run regular the engine will adapt in normal driving and
> the give up will be...
Forum: Audi August 2nd 07, 07:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By Kevin McMurtrie
Why is the Brake pedal higher than the Gas pedal

In article >,
Steve Thompson > wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Dano58 wrote:
>
> > On Aug 1, 8:48 am, ...
Forum: Audi August 2nd 07, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi