Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve[_17_]
Forum: Technology September 22nd 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve[_17_]
Cooling system stop leak, best?

Hey there,
While I used to swear by the Barrs leak(the liquid with the pellets on
bottom), I recently learned that the stuff can be detrimental to your
system as a whole...depending on what kind of...
Forum: Technology September 12th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve[_17_]
'97 Monte Carlo clicking in dash/ faulty brakes....any help?

I have a '97 Chevrolet Monte Carlo that has a clicking ABS pump and
weak brakes that really make it unsafe to drive. In researching this
problem around the internet I've found that other people's...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2