Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Jeep April 13th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
TJ: water leak at TJ tailgate glass (hardtop)

I've seen streaks that look to be inside the glass on mine, so I think
I've got, to some degree, a similar problem. I attributed mine to the
"T"-bar garage hanger.

I never find the bed wet (insert...
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
new wrangler - ug

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:
> I don't believe it, your paper is wrong or you misunderstood what they said.
>
> O7 is the first year for the 4 door Wrangler, but there is no way they
> are getting rid of...
Forum: Jeep September 12th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
new wrangler - ug

Caught it in the paper today... '07 is the last year for the 2-door
Wrangler.

Dan

Naperville, IL
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3