Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terry
Forum: Driving October 17th 07, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By Terry
What kind of glue for weather stripping?

My niece has a Ford Escape. Her rear door has a trim piece around the
door opening. What is the best kind of glue to use to put this back
on. It doesn't look like it has ever had any on it.

Thank...
Forum: Driving September 21st 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry
How do you get a class C license?

On Sep 20, 6:49 pm, DYM > wrote:
> Terry > wrote in news:1190326712.105138.144640@
> 57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:
>
> > My niece wants to work with special needs...
Forum: Driving September 20th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry
How do you get a class C license?

My niece wants to work with special needs children.
One of the requirements is that she have a class c drivers license.
I went to the Georgia DDS and it shows what vehicles you will be
allowed to...
Forum: Driving May 21st 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Terry
Sensors over weigh station

On May 21, 9:51 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> John David Galt > said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>
> >The police "rules of engagement" vs. truck...
Forum: Driving May 21st 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Terry
Sensors over weigh station

I 20 here in Atlanta has a weigh station. I noticed some kind of
sensors over the road before you get to the off ramp and another set
past the ramp.

Anyone know what the sensors do?
Forum: Driving May 3rd 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By Terry
Refrigeration truck

On May 3, 12:33 pm, "C. E. White" >
wrote:
> "Terry" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving May 3rd 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By Terry
Refrigeration truck

On May 3, 10:28 am, Sir Ray > wrote:
> Well, reefer meaning a refridgerated rail car predates the truck usage
> by a lot, coming into use around the late 19th century...
Forum: Driving May 3rd 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By Terry
Refrigeration truck

My sister works at a truck stop selling gas. She was trying to tell
me that besides diesel, a refrigeration truck uses another kind of
fuel.

It sounded like she was saying reefer.

She said a truck...
Forum: Technology April 24th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry
Drive with a blown head gasket

On Apr 23, 8:06 pm, jcr > wrote:
> Mike Romain wrote:
> > Terry wrote:
> >> My sister has been driving my truck.
>
> >> She called and said she left it at the store with a blown...
Forum: Technology April 23rd 07, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry
Drive with a blown head gasket

My sister has been driving my truck.

She called and said she left it at the store with a blown head
gasket. Smoke was coming out.

Will it hurt to drive the car to a shop about 5 miles away?

Thanks
Forum: Driving March 21st 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By Terry
What is your annual mileage

What is your annual mileage
Forum: Driving January 30th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Terry
Tire patch vs plug

My sister says she had her radial tire patched. Can you do that? Is
that better than having them plugged?

She said there was a nail in the tire tread that had not made it go
flat yet.
Forum: Driving October 22nd 06, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.atheism,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 27
Posted By Terry
200,000 years for all trace of Man to vanish from the Earth

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:02:28 GMT, Al Smith >
wrote:

> [...]
Forum: Driving October 10th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry
Renewing your Driver's License (Georgia)

My birthday 2 days after Christmas, and it is time to renew my license
this year. I was trying to do it online and found this:

http://www.dds.ga.gov/drivers/DLdata.aspx?con=1742949265&ty=dl

It...
Forum: Driving October 9th 06, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By Terry
Wiper blades

I see Advanced Auto has 25% off blades. I want a good set. The last
pair came from Wal-Mart and they were not very good quality.
What blades does the crowd go with?
Forum: Driving October 7th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry
Roadside

Does your insurance go up if you use roadside assistance?
If your car quits in your driveway will roadside cover towing it to
the shop?
Forum: Driving October 2nd 06, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry
Tire pressure

I just bought a set of tires. They are for an SUV. The tires are
about a week old. They look slack to me. The tire says on the side
that max pressure is 40PSI. I took a tire pressure gauge and...
Forum: Driving September 8th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,ga.general,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 13
Posted By Terry
Suspended license from another state

Notebook wrote:
> "Larry" > wrote in message
> > "Notebook" > wrote:

Forum: Driving September 8th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,ga.general,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving

Larry wrote:
> In article >,
> "Notebook" > wrote:

Forum: Driving September 8th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,ga.general,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving

Notebook wrote:
> "Larry" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "=> Vox Populi©"...
Forum: Driving September 7th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6

Bill Funk wrote:
> On 7 Sep 2006 12:02:50 -0700, "Terry" > wrote:
>
> >> Maybe I am missing something, but didn't you said "my sister asked
> >> a Georgia police to run my...
Forum: Driving September 7th 06, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Shawn Hirn wrote:
> In article >,
> "Terry" > wrote:
>
> > When my niece was around 17 she got two speeding tickets in a...
Forum: Driving September 7th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Terry
Suspended license from another state

When my niece was around 17 she got two speeding tickets in a short
period in Georgia. She lives in Alabama. Georgia sent her a letter
saying her driving privileges were suspended for 6 months and...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23