Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Chrysler September 13th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
93 G Caravan 3.3L Flex Plate

Thanks MT-2500
I think I can replace the bolts on the Torque converter (this is a 93
dodge grand caravan SE 3.3L FWD) just by removing the splash guard but
to remove the cracked flex plate I thought...
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
93 G Caravan 3.3L Flex Plate

Hello everyone

I have fixed the brakes on my caravan (woo pee) however I am still
trying to find the erratating noise that is coming from the engine. I
finally broke down and took it to the dealer...
Forum: Chrysler August 9th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
93 dodge caravan noises

> > Hello everyone
> > I have a 93 dodge caravan that had many problems all of which I have
> > repaired except for two things.
> >
> > 1. At...
Forum: Chrysler August 9th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
93 dodge caravan noises

Hello everyone
I have a 93 dodge caravan that had many problems all of which I have
repaired except for two things.

1. At idle there is a intermittent rattle that is very loud coming from
the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4