Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr. Sylvestre
Forum: Simulators November 15th 08, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
Best rFactor mods?

Andrew,

The Lotus Elan from the Historic GT & Touring cars mod is my current (i
mean, this week's) favourite. Great on tracks such as Varano, Livet
Glen, Barber Motorsports, Oulton Park, Eastern...
Forum: Simulators December 6th 06, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
RBR + G25 question

Plowboy wrote:
> (...)
> The way I have it figured if I didnt have the MS, I would have been 1st in
> line & bought it by now. What do you think so far? was it worth it? Did
> your MS work OK,...
Forum: Simulators December 4th 06, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
Aussie V8 mod for GTR2

Tony Rickard wrote:
> (...)
> Well worth the download IMHO

I second that.

Mr. S.
Forum: Simulators December 4th 06, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
RBR + G25 question

Andre Warringa wrote:
> Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?
> And yes, I did turn on ff in the options ;)

FWIW, my new G25 FFB is working fine in RBR patched to 1.02 but I
created a new...
Forum: Simulators November 28th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
I just got my G25!

Larry wrote:
> It's very simple, and some company who engineer's add-on's could do this
> easily and sell all they could make:
>
> Create a port replicator. Think Laptop...
>
> One end, which...
Forum: Simulators November 27th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
60's Challenge Mod

wrote:
> Anyone else tried this? The Cobra is practically undriveable, but
> loads of fun. The Daytona is easier to drive and will lay down a
> faster lap for me.
>
> This...
Forum: Simulators November 24th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 40
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
Nascar ratings down

And what about the Toyota ?
Forum: Simulators November 16th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
ms ff wheel

Uncle Fester wrote:
> In my Device Manager, it shows up as 3 entries under Human Interface
> Devices. Two as Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) & 1 as
> Microsoft Sidewinder Virtual...
Forum: Simulators November 12th 06, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
Microsoft wheel help

wrote:
> Dennis Croll wrote:
>> I had a Microsoft force wheel, game port model connect in my old computer
>> thru the port on the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 gamer card. I now have a...
Forum: Simulators November 5th 06, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
Why is Race getting bad reviews?

Mitch_A wrote:
> GTR2 best yet IMO. Even the slightest setup change and I can feel it.

Exactly. That is why I enjoy GTR2 so much now. TBH, a few rF mods come
close to that GTR2 feel, the ETCC mod...
Forum: Simulators November 3rd 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Milo Johnson wrote:
> I agree completely with Jason. What could be a very good game is going to
> turn some people off with the poorest excuse for a demo I've seen in a long
> time.

And I agree...
Forum: Simulators October 25th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
wow....

Emma Ward wrote:
> "Larry" > wrote in message
>
>>24 hrs and not a single post!
>>
> A sign of the times..?

Naah, everybody is just...
Forum: Simulators September 5th 06, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
0.97 SCE is out!!!

Izzy wrote:

> And what exactly is 0.97 SCE and what game is it for.?

Stock Car Evolution mod, for rFactor.

Regards,
Mr. S.
Forum: Simulators September 1st 06, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
Nordschleife - The Mother

Video he http://oversteer.de/port/rF_NS_VLN.wmv (not for the
bandwith-challenged, ~59 MB !)

There goes the week-end :)

Many thanks to the artists who built this.
Mr. Sylvestre
(stuck at work...
Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> Surely you jest or have some insiders working undercover in the mod world:
> ASWRC 1.05 was released today or late last night.

I live 8 or 9 times zones ahead of you ;)

Forum: Simulators August 7th 06, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

David G Fisher wrote:
> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005

Enough already ! How am I supposed to get on with my normal life, I ask
you ? I just barely got the time to scratch the...
Forum: Simulators August 3rd 06, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By Mr. Sylvestre
rFactor Update v1150 Released

Stephan Paskert wrote:
> Is it possible to extract the tracks from the GTL-disc without installing
> it? I donīt want Starforce on my machine.

I have no idea, but please note that the GTL tracks...
Forum: Simulators August 3rd 06, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

graycat wrote:
> Just downloaded the new rFactor. I agree with the previous poster. It is
> still no where near as good as GPL. All you folk who disagree probably
> weren't worth a damn at GPL. GPL...
Forum: Simulators August 2nd 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Trev B wrote:
> It's not GPL.

Shouldn't that be "it's no GPL" ?

Mr. S.