Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham
Forum: Audi November 2nd 06, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham
Audi R8

515331Jack3490 wrote:
> What do you think of the Audi R8?
>
> Porsche is good for racing tracks with turns
> Ferrari is good for speed
> Lambo is a good compromise for speed and flexibility but not...
Forum: Audi October 31st 06, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By Graham
02 A4 Econ button won't turn off

wtrplnet wrote:
> "Sami Heikkinen" > wrote in message
>
> wrote in message...
Forum: Audi October 28th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Graham
Audi A6 1997 will start only after opening bonnett

JOSH13 wrote:
> Pls can anyone help, just bought A6 1997. No problem at first two days but
> now It won't crank until I open bonnet first. Anybody for solution....

Weird. One thing to try however...
Forum: Audi October 24th 06, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Graham
imobaliser trouble

mypxf00 via CarKB.com wrote:
> i have an n reg a4 1.9turbo my problem is car was running fine and now the
> car turns over to start then it is like the imbobaliser doesnt go off please
> can anyone...
Forum: Audi September 18th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham
Audi A3 1.8 TS (2000/X) - split rear seats jammed

>>Hi,
>>
>>my rear seats refuse to fold down, when I try to operate the lever to
>>release the seats I just get resistance...
Forum: Audi September 15th 06, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham
Squeaking noise while steering at slow speeds

wrote:
> Peter wrote:
>
>>On 10 Sep 2006 17:10:58 -0700, "
> wrote:
>>

>>>I have a 2001 Audi S4. It makes a loud...
Forum: Audi September 13th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham
Different tyres/tires on A3 Quattro

wrote:
> I've just picked up an X-reg A3 1.8T Quattro from a dealer. Looking
> through the manual it says
>
> "On vehicles with 4wd all 4 wheels must always be fitted with...
Forum: Audi August 27th 06, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 8
Posted By Graham
Audi A3 Sportback Interior Colour. Help!

Doug Warner wrote:
> Graham > wrote:
>

>>I got a test drive of an A3 sportback with the two tone brown leather
>>which was really nice, except the one thing that irked me was that...
Forum: Audi August 24th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

Iain Munro wrote:
> "Spunky" > wrote in message
>
>>After 6 months of humming and hawing I have finally...
Forum: Audi August 7th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Graham
MP3 memory card advice

Ed Chilada wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:52:55 GMT, >
> wrote:
>

>>Can anyone suggest the best deal on MP3 (SDRAM) memory cards for a new A4 please? (UK)
>>The...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10