Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang December 5th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
90 GT odd problem with air bag light.....

Recently my air bag light in my 90 GT that flashes when you start the
car has not stopped flashing when you start driving. I have been told
that this happens a lot and that it could also mean that...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 2nd 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
90 GT having window problems....

I actually have 2.83's (i think) in there now that the previous owner
had put in when he rebuilt the original tranny. So I know what its like
to idle at 75 mph on the highway! I am just sick of...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 1st 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
90 GT having window problems....

Hey don't be jealous just because I have a fox body with less than
100,000 miles on it...it is my daily driver now so I have put about
10,000 miles on it in the last year so I am driving it trust me...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 30th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
90 GT having window problems....

Thanks Dwight, I always enjoy reading your posts about your cars, I
hope to have my car forever so you are definately an inspiration to me!
And thanks for the congrats, I gotta take the car back in...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 30th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
90 GT having window problems....

Hey Hank,

That would be great if you could get me a copy of that, I am in phoenix
as well so maybe we can meet up somewhere. Let me know and thanks for
the advice.

Sean

hank wrote:
> Sean
Forum: Ford Mustang November 29th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
90 GT having window problems....

HI all,

I am having trouble with my power window (passenger side) on my 90 GT.
I have just reaplced the window motor after it stopped working a while
ago. I replaced the motor with a remanufactured...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 17th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1990 Mustang GT Temp Gauge Problems

Garth Almgren wrote:
> Around 11/14/2006 10:47 PM, DRAGNET wrote:

> > just wondering if there is any...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 14th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1990 Mustang GT Temp Gauge Problems

HI Everyone!

I am having problems with my temperature gauge it is going up very
quickly as soon as I start my car and start driving and I don't think
it is really getting that hot and then when I...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 4th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Transmission is done

Big Al wrote:
> " > wrote in message
> > I am in need of a new transmission (auto) since the...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 3rd 06, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Transmission is done

I am in need of a new transmission (auto) since the transfer case on my
old one has been wearing down and has spit metal flakes all into my
tranny and completely wore it down beyond repair. I took...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 21st 06, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Please help, turn signals on 90 mustang GT won't work!!!

Big Al wrote:
> "mike" > wrote in message
> > To start with let me say I have looked at every newsgroup regarding
Forum: Ford Mustang September 7th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1990 GT A/C Idle Problem

I have a 1990 GT and when I turn on the A/C it makes the car idle much
lower than it should be...i have been told that this is some sort of
part that is supposed to increase the idle when the a/c is...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 6th 06, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
1990 GT Rotors and Calipers

I have aquestion about rotors and calipers on a 1990 GT. I need to
replace my rotors and calipers and I have been told to go with
PowerSlot rotors and I have also been told that just going with...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 1st 06, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Shelby GT '07

Nicholas Anthony wrote:
> Anyone here anything about the Shelby GT for '07? It is supposed to be the
> GT-H (Hertz) car for sale to public. I was just wondering the cost, colors,
> production...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
1990 Mustang GT a/c and turn signals not working correctly

Jim,
I actually have had this shop do work for me before, they had done a
great job replacing my oil pan when i found the drain plug was stripped
on the inside of the pan. They did a great job, and...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15