Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mustangjoe
Forum: Ford Mustang January 9th 11, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 33
Posted By mustangjoe
Minimum noise level? Minimum???

On Jan 9, 9:36*am, "dwight" > wrote:
> ?"Brent" > wrote in message

> > On 2011-01-08,...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 25th 09, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By mustangjoe
2003 mustnag gt 5 speed 'vert

I think I'm at the point where I need a new clutch. I have 76K on the
OEM and the clutch pedal is binding. THe throw out bearing is
chattering too. It's my daily driver and I don't race, but I...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 21st 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By mustangjoe
2011 Mustang Gets New 6.2-Liter Motor

On May 1, 10:16*pm, wrote:
> According to C&D, the current 300HP 4.6 will power the restyled 2010
> Mustang. *The 2010 restyling job will change the current "'65-'67
> look" to a...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 14th 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By mustangjoe
2000 GT gas mileage? can't believe mine

I have a stock '03. I get a combined 19-20 mpg around town. On the
highway I get 26-28 mpg -- when I don't push it hard.
wrote:
> i forgot to say, i do have BBK equal tuned headers, and...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 6th 06, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By mustangjoe
And What Would You Buy?

Susan wrote:
> Here are my options:
>
> 2005/2006 USED/New V6 Vert....
> 2005/2006 USED/New GT
>
> (No way I can go used/new 2005+ GT+Vert...)
>
> Pre 2005 USED GT with a Vert....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5