Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: car-car
Forum: Audi November 8th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By car-car
AUDI 1997 A4 - STALLING WHILE IDLING

No, the engine light does not come on.

Any other suggestions??
Forum: Audi November 7th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By car-car
AUDI 1997 A4 - STALLING WHILE IDLING

I have this problem only in the winter when the weather is cold. My 1997 A4
Quattro stalls only when I come to a stop or press the clutch.

I fixed this problem before at the dealer, but it is back....
Forum: Audi August 25th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By car-car
AUDI 1997 A4 - Noisy bearing

Thanks for your advices everyone !!!
Forum: Audi August 24th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By car-car
AUDI 1997 A4 - Noisy bearing

Yes, this is for A4 Quattro, BOTH sides in the rear.

So US$700 is reasonable?
Forum: Audi August 23rd 06, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By car-car
AUDI 1997 A4 - Noisy bearing

Noise is coming from rear.
Forum: Audi August 23rd 06, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By car-car
AUDI 1997 A4 - Noisy bearing

Okay, so I know I have to fix the bearing otherwise my wheels might fly
off.

I took my car to an Audi dealer and they said it will cost about $700 to
fix both sides.

Is this about right?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6