Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Warner
Forum: Driving April 13th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug Warner
Best custom plate ever..

In Georgia, where licence plates are called "tags", this one read:

"GA TAG"

--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

"Larry Bud" > wrote:

>You say traffic was backed up 3.4 miles. What would happen if
>EVERYONE left 5-6 car lengths in front of them? Theorhetically you'd
>be backed up...
Forum: Driving April 12th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug Warner
An encounter with stupidity..

Rush hour, stuck in a 2-lane residental street that's backed up about
3.4 mile, moving forward about 1 car length every 20 seconds...

To lessen the stress on my clutch, I'd stop and wait until about...
Forum: Audi March 2nd 07, 02:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug Warner
A3 audio options

Tony Rickard > wrote:

>The Symphony option is cheaper and frees up room in the glovebox. Is
>there any downside to going for the Symphony? I can't see why the...
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Doug Warner
Is there any way to stop line jumping assholes?

Nate Nagel > wrote:

>How about just accelerating briskly when one attempts to cut in front of
>you? If everyone did this, they'd catch on right quick.

That just opens up a...
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Doug Warner
Is there any way to stop line jumping assholes?

Through lane backed up about 1/2 mile at the light..
Left turn only lane full of assholes who run up to the light and then
try to cut in front of the line..

If it were a cop, I'd camp out at this...
Forum: Driving January 20th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug Warner
Amazingly stupid Miata driver

Spotted tonight, in Lawrenceville, GA:
A Mazda Miata driver, drifting repeatedly onto the shoulder while an
LCD screen on the center of the dash was playing video, plainly
visible through the rear...
Forum: Audi December 16th 06, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Doug Warner
ETKA catalog part number searching

Does anyone know how to search for a part number in the ETKA parts
catalog? I can bring up a dialog that says "enter part number" but it
always returns "Part number unknown", even if I enter the P/N...
Forum: Audi August 27th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug Warner
Audi A3 Sportback Interior Colour. Help!

Graham > wrote:

>I got a test drive of an A3 sportback with the two tone brown leather
>which was really nice, except the one thing that irked me was that the
>rear seats don't...
Forum: Audi August 24th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug Warner
Audi part numbers sources?

"Mire" > wrote:

>VAG group seem to like to restrict virtually all knowledge and official
>documentation to their dealers, hence availablecopies of ETKA have been
>"liberated" at some...
Forum: Audi August 7th 06, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug Warner
A3 trailer hitch availability?

Complex > wrote:

>I too am looking and have been looking for an A3 Hitch Actually an A3
>Quattro 3.2 Did you have any luck Thanks

No luck so far. I think...
Forum: Driving July 7th 06, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Doug Warner
When did this group change from rec.autos.driving to alt.wackos.soapbox?

Virtually nothing about driving here these days.
Time to unsubscribe?