Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Plato
Forum: Technology August 25th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Plato
Alloy wheels and nut/bolt design

Hi

Thanks - it s a possibility but the condition of the seats suggest
that it is not.

So far I have not managed to sort this problem out!!

plato

N8N wrote:
Forum: Technology August 24th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Plato
Alloy wheels and nut/bolt design

Hi

Thanks for your response. The wheels are Honda wheels and so far I
have not been able to find, nor find anyone who can explain where I can
get nuts to match the wheels!! - not even Honda. But I...
Forum: Technology August 24th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Plato
Alloy wheels and nut/bolt design

Hi all

Where alloy wheels have a tapered seat I commonly see these fastened
with nuts/bolts having seats of a different taper or even with the
rounded seats used on steel wheels!

Seems to me that...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3