Showing results 1 to 25 of 322
Search took 3.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: none2u
Forum: VW water cooled May 24th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By none2u
A/C problems in current VWs

"William Maslin" > wrote in message
> If any dealer mechanics are around, I have a question for you.
>
> It seems...
Forum: VW water cooled May 23rd 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By none2u
2009 Scirrocco road test

http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpcontainers/do/vdp/articleId=126390/pageNumber=1
Forum: VW water cooled May 20th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By none2u
Is fixing VWs an illness . Or therapy.

On May 19, 10:29 am, "none2u" > wrote:
> I got the 86 diesel rolling...
Forum: VW water cooled May 19th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By none2u
Is fixing VWs an illness . Or therapy.

I got the 86 diesel rolling again. Its been parked since last fall. New
driveshaft, A frame bushings, Sealed the fuel pump, two glowplugs, Aluminum
honeycombs. Charged the battery and it fired...
Forum: VW water cooled May 13th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By none2u
A1 shift linkage help

"tacurong" > wrote in message
>I believe the Gap is 17mm not 15
> "Chubster" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology May 10th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By none2u
Is there a hi-temp expanding foam on the market?

"jim" > wrote in message

> Fred Mann wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately, everything is so rusted that it would be a massive
>> undertaking to do...
Forum: VW water cooled May 10th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17

"jim" > wrote in message

> Fred Mann wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately, everything is so rusted that it would be a massive
>> undertaking to do...
Forum: VW water cooled April 16th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By none2u
Heating Oil in TDI?

I don't agree with everything here. , I wouldn't do it on the new VW diesels
with the exhaust systems that will fail. And they will. But the new diesel
fuel is being sold contaminated beyond...
Forum: Technology March 8th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By none2u
What can you do with a two-post lift?

"Commentator" > wrote in message
> Chief McGee wrote:
>> Obviously they can pick up cars and trucks. But what else can you do
Forum: VW water cooled March 4th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By none2u
Tires

"Matt B." > wrote in message
> "Joseph Meehan" > wrote in message
Forum: VW water cooled February 27th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By none2u
Tires

"Lost In Space/Woodchuck" > wrote in message
> just depends if thread depth is close to new tire? Or... maybe it's time
Forum: VW water cooled February 2nd 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 25
Posted By none2u
Radiator volume?

"PeterD" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:37:37 -0500, Jim Behning
Forum: VW water cooled January 31st 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 25
Posted By none2u
Radiator volume?

"none2u" > wrote in message

> "ukdodger via CarKB.com" <u20620@uwe> wrote in message
Forum: VW water cooled January 31st 08, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 25
Posted By none2u
Radiator volume?

> Hi Lost. It's an 1800cc 4cyl. The temp gauge in normal use is almost to
> the
> top of the scale but not quite...
Forum: VW water cooled January 31st 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 25
Posted By none2u
Radiator volume?

"Lost In Space/Woodchuck" > wrote in message
> what engine? what are the symptoms and what have you checked and what are
> the...
Forum: VW water cooled January 30th 08, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By none2u
driver side half shaft-axle

Locktite can be removed by heating with a torch.
"Jim Behning" > wrote in message
>I do vise grips and...
Forum: VW water cooled January 30th 08, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By none2u
vw diesel golf

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> SOOOO
> Either don't lend out that Diesel or fill it up before lending it...
Forum: VW water cooled January 21st 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By none2u
vw diesel golf

"none2u" > wrote in message

> "none2u" > wrote in message
Forum: VW water cooled January 21st 08, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By none2u
vw diesel golf

"none2u" > wrote in message

> "Joseph Meehan" > wrote in message
Forum: VW water cooled January 21st 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By none2u
driver side half shaft-axle

"matt b" > wrote in message
> These things never come off without a struggle. I ended up grinding
Forum: VW water cooled January 21st 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By none2u
Ebay rant

"Peter Parker" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> PeterD > wrote:
>
> Excellent...
Forum: VW water cooled January 21st 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By none2u
vw diesel golf

"Joseph Meehan" > wrote in message
> Well I would start by suggesting that you not try to run the engine until
> you have...
Forum: VW water cooled January 17th 08, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By none2u
Water drained out. What damage?

"Matt B." > wrote in message
> "ukdodger via CarKB.com" <u20620@uwe> wrote in message
>> Thanks Matt. The tip...
Forum: VW water cooled January 11th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By none2u
its over...

"Joseph Gliebe" > wrote in message
> Just a shot, try sellling it to a racer, those chassis were very light,
> makes an...
Forum: VW water cooled January 11th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 34
Posted By none2u
Whos left on here whos an ardent VW driver.

I'm surprised Usenet is still here. AOL and some others dropped it. So I'm
starting this off by trying to see who's left on here. none2 you, (fake
name) Old VW fanatic, Second car was a rusty bug...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 322