Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dangerousdt
Forum: Honda March 17th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Dangerousdt
Steering wheel squeel

Hey guys,

I just got my car back from having a second tranny installed. I
noticed though that when I turn at speeds more than 10 MPH the
steering column squeels. Any comments as to what it could be?
Forum: Honda March 8th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Dangerousdt
Lost 5th gear

Hey guys,

Hope someone can shed some light on my lil' problem.

So I was driving to Houston last night, I was trying to pass a car. I
dropped from 5th to 4th gear, accelerated, passed and then tried...
Forum: BMW December 16th 06, 07:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Dangerousdt
Cell phone link to car question...

Whao, that would be awesome!!!

I do greatly appreciate this, taking your time and all!!! You guys are
great!

Pepperoni Pizza wrote:
> The BT module UL 6934552 in the 525 was introduced in the...
Forum: BMW December 15th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Dangerousdt
Cell phone link to car question...

I would greatly appreciate the bluetooth documentation you mentioned. I
remember reading somewhere that only models after 2002 were bluetooth
compatible. Have you heard anything about that? I don't...
Forum: BMW December 14th 06, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Dangerousdt
Cell phone link to car question...

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a 2002 BMW 525i. I notice that it has hands-free
cell phone options. I'm not sure if it's bluetooth compatible. I tried
looking in the owner's manual for infor. about...
Forum: Honda November 11th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Dangerousdt
ABS light...

TeGGeR® wrote:
> "Dangerousdt" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Thanks a lot guys....
> >
> > I was thinking about the fuse idea, but...
Forum: Honda November 9th 06, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Dangerousdt
ABS light...

Thanks a lot guys....

I was thinking about the fuse idea, but I was afraid I was going to
mess up something else by playing with that...

Nick wrote:
> Sorry my mistake.Iit was actually $527.99

Forum: Honda November 8th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Dangerousdt
ABS light...

Hey guys,

My ABS light came on on my '92 Accord EX with 178k mi. on it. I took
it to a mechanic and he said that the pump has to be replaced which
sounds about right considering the age and usage...
Forum: Honda July 11th 06, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Dangerousdt
ABS light on...

Hey guys,

I'm a happy owner of a 92 Accord EX with 181k on it. A few days ago the
ABS light came on all of a sudden. It would come on like a minute after
I'll turn the car on. Funny thing is that...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9