Showing results 1 to 25 of 96
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave AKA vwdoc1[_1_]
Forum: Audi November 18th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
1990 Audi 100 fuel delivery problem

WHAT???
Coil packs???
Who mentioned coil packs?
Get a rope! lol

I should have indicated that these are NOT multicylinder coil packs nor
individual coil packs but are the almost regular ign coils...
Forum: Audi November 18th 06, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 29
Car stalled at stop sign, now it won't start

"daytripper" > wrote in message

>>LOF might be 'Laughing On Floor' or 'Little Old Fart' or ? 8^)
>
> Well, as this is a car group, how about "Lube, Oil and...
Forum: Audi November 18th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 29
Car stalled at stop sign, now it won't start

What would be funny is if you only ran it out of gas!!!!
I have seen that more than a few times and it has almost stumped a few
mechanics too! ;-)

Good luck and let us know what...
Forum: Audi November 18th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"Sami D." > wrote in message
> ok I maybe be showing my newbie-ness here, but what a
>
> OP and LOF?

OP can...
Forum: Audi November 18th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
1990 Audi 100 fuel delivery problem

I have only worked on one Audi 100 for a crank sprocket problem but here are
my other experiences.....
I have been replacing some faulty ign. coils in 94-98 Jettas. The original
ign. coils fail...
Forum: Audi November 18th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 29
Car stalled at stop sign, now it won't start

I second that!
When you have something as critical as the timing belt on an interference
engine, then it is a good idea to replace it as soon as you purchase the
vehicle.

I have managed to save...
Forum: VW air cooled November 15th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Tired of mechanics and the run around...

OK
Did you ever get the feeling that maybe you *****DON'T TAKE IT BACK**** to
the same people that are trying to mess up the VW. Leaving wheel lug bolts
hand tight is very poor quality "work"(?)...
Forum: Audi November 13th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Radio in Safe Mode

maybe this will help
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.audi/browse_thread/thread/db2672f8edf01984/5fd27e23ec5c1068%235fd27e23ec5c1068