Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Milo Johnson
Forum: Simulators April 15th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Milo Johnson
best simulated driving?

"mercedes-amg" > wrote in message
>I want to get a gift for my husband - he has mentioned he would like a
Forum: Simulators March 17th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Milo Johnson
fresnal lenses

rqk,
Thank you very much for the info as it answered my question 100% Not often
that happens:)

MILO
"rqk" > wrote in message
> Most...
Forum: Simulators March 17th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Milo Johnson
fresnal lenses

I'm thinking of getting one of these for my 19" lcd monitor and would
appreciate some information.
What is the best groove pitch and focal length to get for this?
Thank you
MILO
Forum: Simulators February 3rd 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Milo Johnson
vista and gpl

Plowboy,
Thank you very much for the info.
Of (how many post that were about everything but the question I asked) you
answered my question.

Thank you very much
MILO
Sorry for the top post but...
Forum: Simulators January 31st 07, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Milo Johnson
vista and gpl

I know vista just came out but was wondering if anyone has got it and tried
to run GPL under the new operating system.
If so sure would like to know if it works:)
Thanks for any info
MILO
Forum: Simulators December 1st 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By Milo Johnson
Top 5 racing sims?

"Milo Johnson" > wrote in message

> "Dave F" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators December 1st 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By Milo Johnson
Top 5 racing sims?

"Dave F" > wrote in message

> "jason moyer" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators November 5th 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Milo Johnson
Online Racing Games

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
> The failure was the inability of RASCAR to move forward. Simmons and
> Eldred were right...
Forum: Simulators November 3rd 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Milo Johnson
Why is Race getting bad reviews?

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> Mitch_A wrote:
>
>> I spent last evening with it and I think it's great. If you like...
Forum: Simulators October 8th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Milo Johnson
G25 wheel users reviews

"dorf" > wrote in message
> On 5 Oct 2006 16:17:31 -0700, Eric
> Tetz wrote:
>
>> Anybody care to share impressions?
>>
>> I have a...
Forum: Simulators September 15th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By Milo Johnson
R.I.P Brocky

Corey
If it was about a spelling mistake I apologize but that is still stupid as
I'm quite sure we all got the meaning of the post.

MILO
"Tango" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators September 15th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By Milo Johnson
R.I.P Brocky

corey
Your a bloody idiot
MILO
"COREY" > wrote in message
>> What a bloody tragic week for Australian heros...
>>

>> Tim

Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Milo Johnson
ECCI CDS 4000

What are you asking for it?
Thanks MILO

"DStamper" > wrote in message
> Anyone interested in a "Midnight Blue" ECCI CDS 4000 wheel and...
Forum: Simulators July 16th 06, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Milo Johnson
Killer NIC - Real or Snakeoil?

"Garrot" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:49:18 -0400, Larry wrote:
>
>> Whaddaya think?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14