Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AJ[_2_]
Forum: Jeep September 2nd 06, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 121
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Jeep Toad

BuntRVer wrote:

> What's the best Jeep for a fun vehicle to be towed behind an RV for some
> retired Jeep fun?

We tow a Libby and have a ball with it. You might need a lift kit in
it if you...
Forum: Jeep August 29th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 68
Posted By AJ[_2_]
Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

wrote:

> Is there anyone out there that has actually changed the oil-filter on a
> Liberty? What tool did you use

The tool you tried should work fine. The main...
Forum: Jeep July 30th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By AJ[_2_]
lift kit and warranty

billy ray wrote:
> Be aware that after the dealer denies they claim you will have to hire a
> lawyer and sue for damages.

Exactly .. you may be right but the cost in time and hassle may not
be...
Forum: Jeep July 26th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By AJ[_2_]
My recent experience with Amsoil

User wrote:

> Bret Ludwig is right: the certification testing is expensive. But if
> you don't do it, how do you know your oil will pass?
>
> Yep, funny how a little outfit like Swepco can get...
Forum: Jeep July 16th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Stupendous Man wrote:

> Funny how a little outfit like Swepco can get API certification and Amsoil
> can't.

From what I understand if you change the base you must get
re-certificantion. It...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5