Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gordo
Forum: Ford Explorer February 15th 09, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By gordo
96 Heating issue solved-well sort of

Correction....
Disregard "If sender is good, temp reading will be maxed....."
I meant if the GAGE is good, temp reading will be maxed.
--

"gordo" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer February 15th 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By gordo
96 Heating issue solved-well sort of

I had to change my temp gage a while back and this is how I diagnosed the problem....
Test the temperature sender unit by disconnecting the wire from the sender and grounding the wire.
Then turn...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 20th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 13
Posted By gordo
Trials and Tribulations on '99 Explorer

"Allan" > wrote in message ...
> On mine, I have a bad feeling that it is more serious, the screeching, chirping noise coming...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 11th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By gordo
MSD Ignition for my Explorer?

"Herb Kauhry" > wrote in message
> Well that's just great because bottled water costs 3X as much as gasoline.
>
> --

Everybody...
Forum: Simulators June 25th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By gordo
dale earnhardt jr must keep no.8!

"PW" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:34:17 -0700, "
Forum: Simulators June 25th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Tim" > wrote in message
> NASCAR owns the car numbers, not the teams
> They have looked the other way regarding the 3 not...
Forum: Driving June 25th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 56
Posted By gordo
dale earnhardt jr must keep no.8!

> wrote in message
> help me keep dale's no. in NASCAR! i signed a petition at this link.
> help me out guys and...
Forum: Simulators May 10th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By gordo
Tony Stewart on NASCAR

On May 10, 4:16 am, Uwe Schürkamp > wrote:

> Is this true? I would...
Forum: Ford Explorer May 2nd 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 22
Posted By gordo
K&N filter debate

"C. E. White" > wrote in message

> "gordo" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer April 30th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 22
Posted By gordo
K&N filter debate

"C. E. White" > wrote in message

> "Ron & Maggie" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer April 6th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By gordo
Brake lights won't turn off and now car won't start

"shellbellncheez" > wrote in message
>I just got home! I have a 2002 Ford Explorer. We got home, put...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 28th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By gordo
Rear Wiper gets stuck between door and window

> wrote in message
>I am trying to find a piece to bridge the gap between the rear door on
> my 2000 ford explorer...
Forum: Simulators January 16th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 41
Posted By gordo
getting out of sim auto racing

"Albert Ross" > wrote in message
> gordo wrote:
>> "Joel Willstein" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators January 5th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 41
Posted By gordo
getting out of sim auto racing

"Joel Willstein" > wrote in message
> Try as I might, I just haven't been able to get back into sim racing after
> trying on and off for...
Forum: Ford Explorer December 20th 06, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By gordo
96 Explorer broken tailgate handle

"Joe" > wrote in message
>A tail light went out on my 96 explorer. When I tried to open the tailgate,
>the handle broke. How can I get the...
Forum: Simulators December 18th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 53
Posted By gordo
sim racing is dead

"timmy thompson" > wrote in message
> that is a sad fact
That's strange........
I attended the PRI trade show this week and...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 19th 06, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By gordo
Exploder won't start

"Jim Smith" > wrote in message
> Check the condition of the battery terminals. I've had batteries with
> just a little...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 16th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By gordo
NEED HELP WITH FORD EXPORER

"francis_m_ferris via CarKB.com" <u29129@uwe> wrote in message
>I HAVE A 1997 FORD EXPLORER 4.0 LITER V6 OHV. I AM ONLY ONLY GETTING 200
> MILES TO THE FULL TANK AND IT...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 9th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By gordo
2005 cooling system clicking

"RAC" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to figure out what is making a clicking noise on my 2005 sport
> trac. It...
Forum: Simulators November 2nd 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By gordo
Steve Valdez on Wind Tunnel

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
> Even in 2003 when we were just beginning to hear about video games used as
> simulators by...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 29th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By gordo
96 explorer v8 need suggestions

Sell it and buy a Lightning?
"Dread" > wrote in message
> has to carry my tools and tow 2 jet skis...not an option
Forum: Ford Explorer July 9th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By gordo
There goes the ASSHOLES....again

OOPS....my apologies.
please disregard,
wrong forum.

"gordo" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Explorer July 9th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By gordo
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27