Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SharkmanBMW![_2_]
Forum: BMW September 21st 06, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
Rain Sensor

even without rain sensor, the wipers slow at stop lights.
I have it and love it BTW.

If you give your serial # to the dealer, they shoud be able to give you the
answer.

"Jenn"...
Forum: BMW September 17th 06, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
reverse parking sensor

they should only make beeps when you are close to touching something, it
sounds like you have a problem.

> wrote in message...
Forum: BMW September 14th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
e34 520I morning starting issues

you are an idiot... I gave you a link to the answers and you complain!
Join bimmer.info, and all the mechanics there will help you out!
it is a far bigger community than this group.
If you think it...
Forum: BMW September 14th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
E34 morning startup problem

you are an idiot... I gave you a link to the answers and you complain!
Join bimmer.info, and all the mechanics there will help you out!
it is a far bigger community than this group.
If you think it...
Forum: BMW September 14th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
E34 morning startup problem

give us a link then dumbass.
But it cannot realistically compare to bimmer.info, but let's have a look.

"Nick" > wrote in message

Forum: BMW September 13th 06, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
E34 morning startup problem

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10&page=1&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=60&daysprune=-1

join and ask there, best e34 site anywhere.

"imakedahitz" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW September 6th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
BMW 850csi (M8)

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10&page=1&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=60&daysprune=-1

they will be all over it, we look for things like this all day lobg, please
post it, also please...
Forum: BMW September 6th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
#%^$%$ BMW dealer

Tell us what country you are in!

"Yvan" > wrote in message
>I am about to install a/c in my '87 e30. I got all (I think) major parts
> from...
Forum: BMW September 5th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
big problems please help

THIS GUY IS CLEARLY A FOOL!
caps, no details as to if it cranks or not...
troll? or just a fool?
join here and search till u turn blue...
Forum: BMW August 28th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
BMW 740 Starting Problem

LOL, it could cost you a dollar, or 5 thousand!
A non-running 740 is enough of a handful before it gets flooded!

"John Burns" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW August 24th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 11
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
1991 BMW 740IL full brake replacement

perfectly put! spray those hex heads with some wd-40 or whatever as soon as
you get the wheel off and give it some time to work... they are the biggest
PITA of the job.

"Dave Plowman (News)"...
Forum: BMW August 23rd 06, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 11
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
1991 BMW 740IL full brake replacement

OEM PARTS ONLY, or you may regret it.

Bendix?? wtf?

ATE are also good, but OEM discs are excellent.

> wrote in message...
Forum: BMW August 23rd 06, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
trunk capacity of e46 WITH fold down seats...?????????

That will be the plan... it will surely work that way, but will be a PITA to
carry up the stairs in pieces!

No big deal, I won't sell the car over that!
My 540 rear seats didn't even go down, so I...
Forum: BMW August 21st 06, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
trunk capacity of e46 WITH fold down seats...?????????

Hi guys...
I want to buy something from Ikea...

Can I fit a box that is 180 x 90 x 50 centimeters in the back of my 330
(WITH fold down seats)

That is 71 inches long, 35 wide, and 20 inches...
Forum: BMW August 20th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

BTW, what is the actual likelihood that 2 rednecks in a pickup would even
HAVE an ALUMINUM bat???
maybe a shovel (for the ****) or a rake... but an alu bat?
seems pretty unlikely!

"perry lee"...
Forum: BMW August 19th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

this is so fake it is ridiculous!
set up!
what is the likelyhood the guy would get the camera and have the whole thing
on tape after.... way too suspicious, the cameraman never flinched when the...
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
1985 bmw 325e

ditto
"Richard Sexton" > wrote in message
> In article >,
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 50
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
Brakes too good.

Instead of bitching back and forth here, Change your disks and pads for some
HIGH quality OEM or similar equipment AND FLUSH the system properly..... it
could be old fluid that is half cooked, has...
Forum: BMW August 2nd 06, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By SharkmanBMW![_2_]
E90 (2006 330xi) CDV (Clutch Delay Valve) ?

removing it completely will void his warranty - if they ever figure it out,
that is why the modded ones are sold.

My 2003 330xi is out of warranty, so I just removed it, and love the
results.

I...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19