AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Maytag Store, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Rt. 309 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9397)

Fatboy Jr. January 13th 05 11:37 AM

Maytag Store, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Rt. 309

To anyone from the northeastern part of Pa., in the town of
Wilkes-Barre, a message (non Pontiac oriented)

BEWARE- AVOID the Maytag appliance store on Rt. 309 by Home Depot, in
Wilkes-Barre. The guy that owns it is a major jerk, he talked me into a
$110 gas flow valve for my Magic Chef stove, and then refused to take
it back when that was not the problem.

I had to spend another $75 online to get ignitors, which were the real
problem. And the p-rick won't take the gas valve back.

The store is located right by where the old Zayre's dept. store used to
be, on RT. 309.

BEWARE- SHOP ELSEWHERE !! The guy changes from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde
depending on if you are handing him money or not at the time.

James C. Reeves January 13th 05 11:02 PM

I had no idea that Chrysler sold repair parts for Magic Chef appliances.
Isn't that a hoot?!