AutoBanter

-   General (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Carfax Request Please (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=15659)

No August 28th 04 03:52 AM

Carfax Request Please

1GNF52E41C188788
1G3NL52T91C259183

Thank you in advance to whom ever is willing to do this for me. Can send to
me via email at

tom August 28th 04 10:44 AM

why don't you spend the $10 each and do it your self??

No August 28th 04 07:02 PM

Because some people are nice enough to run them for others ...not assholes
like you
. ..

Christopher Green August 28th 04 07:51 PM

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:52:12 -0500, "No" > wrote:

>1GNF52E41C188788
>1G3NL52T91C259183
>

>Thank you in advance to whom ever is willing to do this for me. Can send to
>me via email at

Go get your own.

You're asking people to breach their terms of service with Carfax,
service that they paid for and you're begging to use for free.

If Carfax were smart, theyd be patrolling Usenet and cancelling the
accounts of anybody who runs those VINs after there's been a post like
yours.

--
Chris Green